“Yummy Mediterranean food”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Mediterranean/Greek cuisine is one of my favorites. The atmosphere of the Cafe Artemis is low-key, but I found the food to be very good. I ordered the chicken shish kebab. I liked the sauce the meat was served in: the menu described it as lemon juice, oil, herb mustard, and garlic. It came with rice and bulgur, both of which I enjoyed--they complimented each other! The portion size was just right. I was pleased with my visit to this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

A unique restaurant nestled in Campbell, from the moment we entered the door we got aromas of the food being cooked. Smelled amazing. Then we ordered an appetizer that was extremely tasty. We treated ourselves to some Turkish wine...highly recommend trying it. We ordered a chicken and lamb beyendi. It was delicious, plenty of flavor and well cooked.

Overall this is an excellent Mediterranean restaurant.

Its a great place to bring your loved one, family outing. Great for children.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Stopped in for dinner, and there was no one else seated outside. Others were seated after me, and got their food long before me.

I ordered something from the menu, and 20+ minutes later the waiter came and asked me if I would like something else, since they did not have what I ordered.

I should have left then, but stayed.

The food was average, but the service was not even that.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I walked in and was shown a seat, I asked about the specials but the waiter had trouble understanding me. Another waiter came by and I asked what the specials were and she had to walk outside to look at the advertising.
I asked for the lamb special and they took the menu (also the wine list) without asking if I wanted a beverage.
When dinner came, the flavor was wonderful Mediterranean tones with layers and richness. The first three lambchops were cooked to perfection and it nearly made up for the service faux pas until I ate my vegetables, And therem buried beneath the vegetables, was a fourth chop that was over twice the size of the other three. (thicker) it was also severely undercooked, blue. Now they could have trimmed that chop to the size of the others and I would never have noticed and they would have received rave reviews on flavor alone. but that chop was intentionally buried to make it past the pass inspection and with the price tag that was on the meal better was deserved. I did mention it to the waiter and received no consideration at all.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Love the salads and specialty dishes.

Bar to table orders could be a little speedier, but worth the wait. Nice indoors or out with nice location.

Been to Cafe Artemis? Share your experiences!