“Excellent food and service. ”
Review of Cafe Artemis

Cafe Artemis
Ranked #16 of 191 Restaurants in Campbell
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

This place is one of the best. The food is always delicious and the bar is great to meet up and hangout. Lamb chops are a must and you can't go wrong with the kabobs. A must have is the lamb burger with their seasons fries. Best taziki as well. My moms favorite place as well. Edna is the best waitress ever.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I used to love going to this place after a late afternoon movie. Sometimes it was all I thought about when my wife dragged me to a "chick flick. But the last time was not very good. Service was slow (maybe it was because it was election night), but the place was nearly empty and still it took 10 minutes for a waiter to give us the menu. Then another 10 to take an order and then everything was brought to our table at once, appetizer, salad and main courses. Then we sat patiently for the waiter to bring our check.

I might go back again, but not for a long while. The food was still good as always.

1  Thank eljefegeneo
Reviewed 23 October 2016

If you're looking for a simple meal and not in a rush this is your place. Food is prepared well, selection typical and pricing fair.
Bar does not serve what I consider to be well crafted cocktails and the service at the bar slow. Lunch and dinner table service is a bit faster but still seems long for what you order.
Food seems fresh and good but not spectacular. Spices are kept mild.
One side note - it's sometimes worth going to a place like this when you want a good lunch or dinner without lines of people and lots of noise. Comfortable.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Mediterranean/Greek cuisine is one of my favorites. The atmosphere of the Cafe Artemis is low-key, but I found the food to be very good. I ordered the chicken shish kebab. I liked the sauce the meat was served in: the menu described it as lemon juice, oil, herb mustard, and garlic. It came with rice and bulgur, both of which I enjoyed--they complimented each other! The portion size was just right. I was pleased with my visit to this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

A unique restaurant nestled in Campbell, from the moment we entered the door we got aromas of the food being cooked. Smelled amazing. Then we ordered an appetizer that was extremely tasty. We treated ourselves to some Turkish wine...highly recommend trying it. We ordered a chicken and lamb beyendi. It was delicious, plenty of flavor and well cooked.

Overall this is an excellent Mediterranean restaurant.

Its a great place to bring your loved one, family outing. Great for children.

Been to Cafe Artemis? Share your experiences!