“The original coffee house in the area”

Coffee Society At The Prnyrd
Ranked #3 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Campbell
Reviewed 30 April 2015

Way back when, this coffee shop was amongst the first of its kind to open up. I would take my oldest daughter about 30 years ago for special occasions and get myself a coffee, her a hot chocolate and then sometimes we 'd split a dessert. The place hasn't changed much and still serves a great cup of coffee (& I drink decaf). I went here while waiting for some friends before going to the movies nearby. Nice patio seating along with plenty of seating indoors.

Reviewed 11 December 2014

Excellent coffee. The food is good, not great. The place is filled with young people and you will feel out of place if you don't have your face shoved into a laptop computer.

Reviewed 23 November 2014

This coffee shop was within walking distance of the DoubleTree. I showed up 20 minutes after they opened and out of 5 coffees, they only had one made and were brewing or grinding the other 4. As a coffee shop, I find that very odd.

The day before, I went later in the AM and they had 5 choices for coffee. Coffee was okay but not that much better than what I could get at the hotel.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

What more is there to say? The muffins and such are forgettable, but the coffee is good, there are lots of tables, and lots of electrical outlets if you're looking for someplace to work on your laptop (or recharge your mobile) while sipping your java. Oh, nice outside seating under some trees when it's not too hot.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Cute spot to hang out with friends and chat over a cup of coffee! The sweets look tempting too! I didn't try them this time but next time I just might!