“Great coffee bar”

Coffee Society At The Prnyrd
Ranked #3 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Campbell
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Meet friends, hang out, this is a nice atmosphere and good coffee as well as teas, and snacks. Easy to find and close to the movie house too

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This is a very standard, ok coffee shop which has wifi. The coffee and cake were fine but the interior is not really cozy. I came here because the Hilton Double Tree hotel where I was staying is right around the corner.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I really like Coffee Society, it is a great place for personal business meeting either inside or on the patio. The drink selections are very large and they have small pastries too. They have internet access. We are lucky to have Coffee Society in The Pruneyard because the one in Cupertino just closed. I like the quietness and small size about Coffee Society!

Reviewed 15 August 2016

I've been going to this coffee house for several years. The environment is comfortable and casual. The staff are always nice and quick in filling orders. Sometimes I come here to do some writing on my laptop; other times I meet friends; and still at other times I take a few minutes to enjoy a coffee before a movie. The Coffee Society, which is in the Pruneyard shopping center, is conveniently located a couple of steps away from Camera 7, one of my favorite cinemas, as well as being close to a market I shop in. It's all good, especially the coffee.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Went here twice while staying in the Pruneyard. Coffee was good, and really enjoyed their meatless breakfast sandwiches. Only thing I could suggest is more staff. Only one guy working behind the counter which made it a little slow. Service was friendly.