Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$281
Hotels.comUS$263
Orbitz.comUS$263
eDreamsUS$281
PricelineUS$262
ZenHotels.comUS$318
2,027 results
All reviews ski valet mount yotei shuttle bus ski season hilton gondola winter hirafu spring
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2012

We were there in Dec 2011 and Jun 2012 hence we had a good experience of winter and summer feel.

The stay at Hilton was simply Hilton standard.... very comfortable with good English-speaking and helpful staff. Thumbs up for their pro-active attitude.

The activities and snow condition were good with winter activities within close proximity to the hotel. Hotel restaurants offer good food that did not fail to delight us be it in buffet style or ala-carte style.

Onsen is good too with great view from the open air bath area just that it could be quite crowded during peak hours.

We stayed in deluxe Mt Yotei room and Panorama room and both rooms offer breathtaking views. The sleep was good with comfortable bed.

The sight is totally different with the change of season... each with its own beauty.

We had a chance to ride on a hot air balloon during summer and witnessed the entire preparation process. It is definitely worth the money and time spent.

It would be better if the interval is shorter for the shuttle bus service.

Definitely a better option for ski experience comparing to Tomamu.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Japan_FanSingapore
Hotel R, Hilton Niseko Village at Hilton Niseko Village, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2012

Dear Hilton Niseko Village Guest,

I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and I shall certainly pass on your comments to our Team Members, so they know the services provided were appreciated.
The snowfall has continued and the Gondola is now taking skiers up the mountain and our shuttle services have increased as we open for the ski season.
Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Niseko Village in the near future to experience true Hilton Hospitality.

Kind regards from arguably the snowiest ski resort on the planet...
Tomoyuki Yamanobe
Hilton Niseko Village

Reviewed 21 December 2012

We had a nice skiing holiday here as a family. The young staff were keen but lacking experience and managerial direction. The rooms are solid but a bit tired. The skiing was sensational and the gondola was excellent. It lacked a bit of atmosphere and didn't have a strong Japanese flavor being more of a stock international hotel. Overall I can't complain about the value of the package it just didn't blow me away.

Date of stay: December 2012
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Hilton Niseko Village Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Niseko Village for your recent visit to Niseko and taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the stay and theconvenience of our Ski Valet facility and I appreciate your kind words about the package.

Your comment on our knowledge of some team memeber has
been noted and ongoing training is being conducted.
I do hope you enjoyed your stay and the convenience of our
Ski in Ski out facilities and we look forward to welcome you
back to arguably the snowiest ski resort on the planet...

With best regards,
Tomoyuki Yamanobe – General Manager

Reviewed 21 December 2012 via mobile

The basic requisite of a Hilton is there
Probably it's the peak season, the place was very crowded n noisy with bus loads of people.
Asked for a kids yukata and selected 2 pillows from the menu it came an hour later.
Generally a great hotel but service was strained as I believe it's the overwhelming crowd

Funnily my 11 yr old mentioned that he left his favourite toy in st Regis Starwood and they mailed back to us. That's for branding as he remembers the Starwood hotel for their act of kindness to his teddy bear.

My daughter left a toy there but I am wondering if they would send it back or at least drop an emailn I am happy to pay for it to be shipped back

Date of stay: December 2012
Reviewed 4 December 2012

We loved the ski in Niseko and staying at the Hilton gave us a perfect ski holiday experience. Excellent services and hotel cleaniness as you would expect from most Japanese hotels plus: beautiful hot spring, great restaurants, free shuttle to town, and the ski lifts liked 15m away (really). Everything was excellent. My kids enjoyed all the children activites eventhough they were conducted in Japanese. The buffett and sushi lunches were top quality at bargain prices. If I am in Hokkaido just for ski, I would have no problem staying here again for an entire week or more.

Date of stay: January 2012
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hilton_ec_TYOHI, General Manager at Hilton Niseko Village, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2012

Thank you for choosing Hilton Niseko Village for your recent ski holiday and taking the time to share your experience through Tripadvisor..
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the stay and the convenience of ski in / ski out facilities,and I appreciate your kind words about our outdoor Onsen.
We have had wonderful snow since the ski resort opened 10 days ago and I do hope you are planning another visit and we look forward to welcome you back to arguably the snowiest
ski resort on the planet...

Reviewed 29 October 2012

Great ski in/out hotel! We had a wonderful time at this hotel. We spent most of our time on the slopes, however, the hotel was very nice. We thoroughly loved the Lobby lounge/bar. It is classy, relaxing, and perfect after a day on the slopes. The rooms were satisfactory. They were spacious and clean. The hotel food is expensive, but not outrageous. We would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again, and hope we get the opportunity. The Hotel isn't located within walking distance of the rest of Niseko village, but there is a shuttle bus. It is worth it to stay at this hotel and shuttle in to town.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank k e
Hilton_ec_TYOHI, General Manager at Hilton Niseko Village, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2012

Thank you for choosing Hilton Niseko Village for your last ski holiday and taking the time to share your experience through Tripadvisor.
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the ski in / ski out access and ski valet makes a day's ski even more enjoyable.
Winter is on the way in Niseko and we expect to see the Autumn colours of the mountain very soon.
Once again, thank you and We look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Niseko Village in upcoming winter.