Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Incredible! The grounds are straight out of a fairytale. Each cabin is thoughtfully designed with all the luxuries. The slopes are just a short walk away. As are some gorgeous little eateries - be sure to book ahead though as they fill out fast. Staff are incredibly helpful. I came down with an unfortunate case of the stomach flu on my last day and they went out of their way to arrange hospital transfers, assistance in delaying our flights and dealing with travel insurance reimbursement - they even spoke to the doctor at the hospital for us to translate - as he didn't speak a word of English - absolute life savers and we are incredibly grateful. Highly recommended and we will most definitely return.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 726jerried
Reviewed 17 May 2016

Have been twice to Annupuri Village staying in Creekside in January 2014 and January 2016 and it has been nothing short of fabulous. The staff can't do enough for you helping with restaurant bookings, lift and ski hire. Everything comes to your door! We love it here and will return again! Cannot recommend highly enough!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank debbstar13
Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

I am a repeat visitor and will be for many years to come. Arriving in January and not leaving until the end of February. Shirakaba chalet is awesome. It is one of maybe a dozen chalets tucked away amongst the tree's with plenty of space between you and your neighbors. I find the service provided by Annupuri Village Chalets is absolutely amazing. The friendliest and most helpful I have experienced. They go out of their way to make sure your stay is the best. Whilst you are out having fun on the ski slopes the staff work their magic to ensure you come home to a clean house that has been freshly stocked, beds made and dry wood for the fire. Through a simple email or phone call to the office I can arrange all my shuttle services to and from my chalet. Be it to the first chairlift running in the morning or to Kutchan to get groceries or the many onsens throughout the region. And they are never late.
I love this place. It is a winter wonderland. I highly recommend first timers to try the luxurious standards Annupuri Village Chalets has to offer and I guarantee you will be back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Nev C
Reviewed 4 December 2015

I've stayed at the Shirakaba every year - we just really love it. From the beginning the Annupuri Village staff picks you up in their van and drops you off at a spotless house. There are a variety of houses, some larger than others, but Shirakaba features three bedrooms, a basement hangout, a living room, a laundry area (and storage for boards and skis), and kitchen, so it's great for a family or groups. The TV is in the basement but we didn't miss it - actually helped prompt more conversation!

The wooden interior adds a nice calm - it's warm inside and I just love cozying up with a cup of cocoa to watch the falling snow. It's about a 5-10 minute walk to the slopes; compared to the Hirafu side the runs are not as tricked out, but it's less crowded. We sometimes take a car to Kuchan to pick up groceries (The mikans, mushrooms, dairy, and fish are Hokkaido fresh!) and we cook in the house - but that drive is quite pricey if you take a cab. I think it's about a 15 minute drive to the Hirafu side if you wanted to venture to restaurants, but there are quite a few great restaurants on the Annupuri side as well - I especially love Del Sol (the pizzeria where we can never get a table) and Lucky Fingers (izakaya style restaurant with great music). Things are quieter on this side of the mountain anyway and it's great for family.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2015 via mobile

Wow! One of the best stays I've ever had. Definitely been spoilt by this place. The service is A+ with the staff more than happy to book all your activities, organise lift passes and use of a free shuttle service. I would recommend to anyone, even large groups (like us) that are here for the snow!

Date of stay: January 2015