Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Priceline
US$18
View deal
Free cancellation until 05/11/21
eDreams
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2019 via mobile

give this hotel 5 stars. This fabulous relatively hotel far exceeded my expectations in all ways; staff, cleanliness, decor, food, amenities. Staff were especially excellent in their professionalism, warmth, and helpfulness. I want to commend, this hotel for stay in thailand.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I was at the hotel with a large group of university students and camp leaders. While the staff was accommodating for the most part, at least I will say they tried, this was the least pleasant of my stays in Thailand. The first room we had presented two major problems. One, the AC only worked on high, cold. That may seem a plus in Thailand, but it was way too cold overnight. They were hoping to fix it in the morning but we encountered problem #2, a shower that didn't drain. I ended up washing my hair in the sink because the newly remodeled shower was overflowing into the bathroom. They did move us to another room which seemed to be a VIP suite. No way would we sit on the sofa! The room was marginally cleaner, but I did find the little bugs suspended from the ceiling distasteful! We had seen both live and dead cockroaches in the hallway, so kept all suitcases and bags zipped shut. The door did not close very well and we had been warned of prior thefts. We had to pull the door hard to get it to shut. Upon leaving once, the inside latch flipped over and we had to get maintenance up to get us in. It didn't make me feel to safe to see how easily that was done! The safe in the room was inoperable. That said, it is cheap and a convenient location.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2018

I got ripped for $300 from my room at this place. Definitely thee staffers that took it. Plenty of sleezy guys walking around with keys. I only left my room for an hour. The Krabi city view across the road is a much better choice for the same money

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 21 April 2017

We stayed in this hotel as a rest place on route to Phuket from Kuala Lumpur.
The hotel looks very tired from the front reception to wait lounge to lift.
My room was no better. Extremely basic and spartan and very uninviting. Cleanness was so so. There was wi-fi but it wasn't working saved. The unfriendly staff simply gave excuse they were upgrading (since 2 weeks ago) ..

Plus Point:
Decent Location (for food and nearby attractions)
Private Parking

Minus Point:
Very old Hotel and amenities
Room extremely bare .. ceiling was painted black to mask the bare concrete look
Bed is not really inviting ... no headboard .. mattress was well used
Wifi not working

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Spacious room, old building but very clean, cheap rate, super friendly staff and great location. We only stayed for one night (transit trip before going to Bangkok in the next morning) but will definitely come back here in our next visit.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nikita L