“Good food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We ate here while visiting Capitola Beach. The place has very nice Thai Food and service is good, however the place could use a little more organized staff.

If you are into Thai food, they have an excellent curry. And the best thing is that it is not as busy as some of its neighboring restaurants which, in my opinion, were overrated

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I spent a weekend in Capitola, and my dinner at My Thai Beach was the best of my stay. After experiencing other restaurants on the Esplanade, which were very crowded and loud on the weekend nights, and had what seemed to be similar menus, it was refreshing to walk into the quiet atmosphere of this restaurant and have some variety on the menu. There were not near as many patrons here, and I have no idea why, because the food was delicious. I particularly liked the chicken satay with peanut sauce. They also make fun bubble teas, I had the banana flavored tea and it was sweet enough to serve as dessert. Friendly service, and a lovely oceanside location.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

I have only had the sushi here. It is very good & fresh as can be. You DO pay extra for the Capitola Village location.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

We loved their red curry! And the duck was delicious. This informal and very reasonable restaurant also has a view to the pier and ocean.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Second choice after first choice was closed for a week! Turned out Ok. Good food and good portions. View of the harbor.