“V.G. Donut & Bakery”

V.G. Donut & Bakery
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 10 November 2017

V.G. Bakery has a great selection of pastries. We enjoy stopping by in the morning and picking up several delicious pastries to eat with our morning coffee. The quality of their pastry selection is very high and well done.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Best donuts. Love the buttermilk one. So cheap and friendly close to the ocean where you can relax or walk

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Growing up in Encinitas I have eaten donuts here my entire life! VGs is a north county landmark! Delicious donuts and other baked good make this place a must to stop at while near the beach in Cardiff. The apple fritters are to die for, so are the old fashioned with chocolate.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

My wife does what we call a "Hop Skippy going into this place with the smell of hot, freshly made donuts. Just ask any surfer where they go and you will hear V.G. Easy in, out parking and nice staff.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We love VGs - they are a family favorite. The only reason I didn't give them an Excellent rating is because they have raised their prices on the buttermilks and they are making them smaller and smaller. I'm fine with the new price but why are they so insultingly small now?! Drives me crazy. The cookies are way overpriced in my opinion too.