US$224
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Near Legoland(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$132
EconoLodge
Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
US$479
US$416
Official Site
Days Inn by Wyndham Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$266
US$241
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Pool
US$377
US$283
Hilton.com
  • Pool
US$450
LEGOLAND California Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
2,185 results
All reviewsfour seasonsgolf coursecalifornia bistrolobby loungebatiquitos lagoonadult poolfamily poolturn down servicebeautiful hotelpool stafftennis courtsplay golfbreakfast buffet isdel marsan diegoself parkingbeautiful grounds
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Terrific Property. GREAT staff, great amenities, a real oasis!

I've stayed here many times, and they never fail to impress and make you feel important and comfortable. It is one of the best hotel experiences that you can have in the US for business travel!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
ParkHyattAviara, Guest Relations Manager at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear kevinhZ2945VG What wonderful word to read! To hear " Great staff, great amenities, a real oasis" means so much to us! We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I were stating in Carlsbad and were looking online for something to do. I found out that a musician was performing at the Park Lounge so I called the Hyatt and asked if outside guests were allowed and if it was kid friendly. She replied yes to both so my wife and two kids took a taxi to the hotel. We arrived and took a seat at the Park Lounge at about 8pm Saturday June 20th. The waitress walked past us about 10 times in 30 minutes and completely ignored us but was serving and checking on all of the other guests. She pre-judged my family by the way we looked amd decided not to serve us! We left amd went back to our hotel where the staff treated us with dignity and respect! Wasted $30 in cab fare to be treated like 2nd class citizens. Unless you look and dress "high class" you will not feel welcome at this place! Beware!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
ParkHyattAviara, Guest Relations Manager at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear josh e, We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback at Park Lounge. We are disappointed to learn of the service you experienced while at the resort. We have sent a private message with the hope of speaking with you personally as we hope to have another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed two nights at Park Hyatt Aviara. Splurged on a deluxe suite and was not disappointed. The room was as nice as all of the other facilities at the resort. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We had room service a few times and the food was always delivered promptly and was still warm. This hotel is great for a romantic getaway, or family get together as with pools, golf ,spa and tennis available a the resort there is something for everyone. Food prices are on the higher side, but there are many less expensive options a few minutes drive away.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear JimB58, So happy to hear how much you loved your stay at Park Hyatt Aviara! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your suite, the service from our staff. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This resort is beautifully appointed with an excellent, courteous, helpful and smart staff with many on-property amenities so that your family really doesn't need to go off-property for amusement. Really beautiful adult pool and a friendly family pool and even a one-foot deep kiddy pool makes this a family-friendly hotel. With great tennis courts and a world-class golf course, Park Hyatt is ideally located and is about 1/2 hour from many of the area's amusement parks. If there was one area that needs improvement, it is its 1st floor Game Room which contains a shuffleboard, pool table and chess/checkerboard tables. It can do with some old fashioned videogames like Galaga or Pacman which is pretty fun for the whole family, even the videogame nuts. I can't say enough about how welcoming, spacious and luxurious this resort is. We were here about 8 years ago when it was the Four Seasons and we are happy to see that the Park Hyatt has continued to make this property a true destination resort.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Pauline L, Thank you so much for the kind words about your stay with us! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us along with the service from our staff. Regarding the game room updates, we appreciate your suggestions and will certainly look into that further. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We decided to come here for Father's day since we have been there before and they kids like the pool.
Upon checking in to our suite, I asked for them to have the sofa bed made at 5pm when we were leaving for dinner. I called again and requested this when we called for the valet. When we returned from dinner, the sofa bed was still not made and I had to call down to have housekeeping make the bed immediately.
Of course, all of this had to be done on my cell phone since the phone in my room wasn't working. I had to call the main number and ask for valet, housekeeping, etc. They didn't fix my phone until the morning that I checked out.
The rest of the services where fine. Vivace was impeccable, the pool service was great. They even had a gelato cart for the kids and offered to clean your sunglasses.
When I checked out, I noticed that there was a $35 fee for using their tennis courts. I know that the resort fee covers the use of the courts, but luckily I checked my bill before closing it.
All in all, it is a nice hotel, but the service doesn't match up to the look of the hotel. For a former Four Seasons hotel, the service matched up to the Hilton Garden Inn. I would go back again, but need to lower my expectations based on the overall service.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank SteveWanderLust

Dear SteveWanderLust, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay at The Park Hyatt Aviara. Although we are happy to read you enjoyed the pool and Vivace, we are disappointed we didn’t live up to your expectations in all areas. We contacted you via a private message and hope to have the opportunity to connect with you personally. Thank you.