US$240
US$99
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Days Inn by Wyndham Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$89
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Near Legoland(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$71
Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
US$359
US$163
US$135
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$157
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Best Western Plus Beach View Lodge(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$196
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$149
  • Pool
Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$183
  • Pool
All reviewsmarriott courtyardtypical courtyardbistro areabistro stafffront deskbusiness park areagreat hotelquiet areastayed here for nightsbusiness tripvisiting legolandshort driveconvenient locationpool and hot tublego landnice pooloutlet mall
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We chose to stay here due to the fact that it is close to lego land! And it was fantastic. The room was very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful, especially the 2 gentlemen at the bar at night, jake and alex. They we're very knowledgeable and on top of it. Great company! We will definitely be staying here again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Great rooms, great bathroom. Everything was still new and clean. Great location for us since we were there primarily for the outlets and we had a car. Lots of families because it is very close to Legoland. The breakfast was fine if you got there earlier.

My only 2 downsides were for me: uncomfortable bed (my husband liked it though). I woke up sore each morning. The other was that walls were thin. I could hear our neighbor snoring(I thought it was my husband, it wasn't!), kids running above and a baby crying.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ajbmmom
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Great food and very friendly staff in the cafe. Room overlooked the very nice and inviting pool but I didn't get to enjoy, unfortunately. Room itself needed a refurb, especially the VERY worn desk chair.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
ManagerCYCSD, Manager at Courtyard San Diego Carlsbad/McClellan-Palomar Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. We are glad you enjoyed the food. We have recently introduced a brand new menu that brings American classic with a twist. I am glad you found the food and the food enjoyable and hope you come back soon to try some new menu items

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We come here often for birthdays and anniversaries. We stay in Carlsbad and Palm Springs Courtyards. It's close to the outlets, restaurants and Lego Land. There are plenty of other local restaurants to stay away from the crowds. The hotel staff is friendly and attentive and luckily there's a Cafe and coffee on site.

Room Tip: The rooms with a balcony overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Paige at the front desk was a great help to me. She made check-in quick and easy, and also gave me directions to shopping area and Carlsbad Village. I had not been to Carlsbad, but I will definitely return to this Marriot and the visit the other locations recommended by Paige.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask whether a sporting event is taking place in the area. The soccer players were loud.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
ManagerCYCSD, Front Office Manager at Courtyard San Diego Carlsbad/McClellan-Palomar Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this. Peige is very glad to have made such a positive impact on your stay and looks forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.