US$200
US$169
HIExpress.com
Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$259
US$214
  • Restaurant
Days Inn by Wyndham Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$129
US$224
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$229
Hotels.com
US$233
US$224
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Near Legoland(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$104
EconoLodge
Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$539
US$499
LEGOLAND California Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
1,146 results
All reviewsacross the streetocean viewthe activities deskadult poolpancake breakfastfamily poolsan diegoactivities directortrain noisethe coasterping pongboogie boardstwo bedroom unitgreat activitiesgas fireplacedaily activitiesbasketball court
Reviewed 11 June 2018

My husband and I always enjoy coming to our home resort, the Carlsbad Seapointe. The staff is always friendly and very accomodating. This morning Oscar brought us extra coffee which started our day off right.

Room Tip: Great views of the Pacific Ocean and the family pool
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
GPR S, Manager at Carlsbad Seapointe Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing us as your home resort, Betty. And we're always happy to bring extra coffee.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The maintenance workers at Seapointe are more friendly, welcoming, and customer service oriented than the front desk. The front desk was average but the maintenance and housekeeping employees were great! Without exception, every maintenance or housekeeping person we encountered spoke to us, made us feel welcome, directed us to local attractions, and smiled! Although all were great, I want to especially mention Donald and Joseph. Fantastic employees! I work in customer service and it is hard to find people as good as the maintenance and housekeeping employees at Seapointe.
Well done! Thank you for making our stay at Seapointe so enjoyable!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

You are so welcome - we love hearing that we're making such a great impression for our guests.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We had a great time at the Carlsbad Seapoint Resort. The rooms are beautiful, spacious, clean, cozy, well furnished, comfortable with astonishing ocean view. The resort is within a short walking distance from the beach. The pool and hot tub are good for the kids and for adults to relax. The landscape is well maintained and the front desk people are very helpful. I would definitely go back and I highly recommend this resort for anybody who would like to relax. The resort is only 30 minutes from San Diego airport and to all the attractions San Diego offers. It is about 10 minutes from legoland which makes it very convenient for families who have kids.The downside: there is not much to do within the resort but it is close to a lot of cool places. And don't forget the ocean! It is always there smiling for you.
Something I really missed was to have a washer and dryer inside the room. They have a laundry room to be used by guests but you have to pay for it.

Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 4 June 2018

This was our first time at this resort. We had one request which was a room with an ocean view. Boy did we have a perfect ocean view along with a view of the family pools. The staff was extremely responsive and always friendly. We especially like the text capability to make requests to staff anywhere on the resort. Resort is perfectly located to the ocean, easy access to the Coaster station, and convenient to Carlsbad Village. Highly Recommend.

Review collected in partnership with RCI

It's so wonderful to hear that your first stay with us was a fantastic one. Thanks for recommending us!

Reviewed 3 June 2018

As you can tell by the title of my review, I had such a wonderful time during my stay here. The location and quality of this establishment has continued to surpass my expectations after my numerous visits here. My family and I have had so many great memories and experiences; from the ocean view, to the beach right across the street, to the beautiful pool, and etc., these are just a few reasons as to why I continue to comeback time and time again. The location and resort itself is fantastic, but what really makes this place something of its own is the amazing staff on duty. They go above and beyond to help cater to your needs. Even if it is not in the scope of their particular job at the resort, they still find a way to assist you. A few names that I would like to mention are Sarah, Angelica, Leo, Joshua, Leona, Irwin, Noemi, Digna, and Olivia C. Thank you so much for making our stay another one to remember. These people mentioned above are a prime example as to what makes a resort like this one so unique. Not just the location and resort, but the quality of service that is given by individuals like them are what truly makes this place so great.

1  Thank michaelballesteros28