“Very good value for the money”
Review of West Buffet - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
West Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 7 November 2013

It's just a buffet restaurant - nothing extraordinary, but we enjoy the variety of food every time we are in the area. Alone the sushi bar is worth the money and there is a lot more than that. Food is well prepared, fresh and tasty. .....and you can also can get a beer. That makes my day.
Try it!

1  Thank Peter U

Reviewed 23 September 2013

The seafood Sunday was just okay. They have so much food that you can eat so much. The prize is right .

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Lots of choices, but didn't think it was all that special. Felt like I just ate a lot of things because I had paid for "all you can eat" have eaten there twice and probably won't go again. But it is always busy so some like it.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

This buffet is so welcoming; you can wear whatever you want. They have senior discounts and so so many choices of food. They have reduced some of the choices a little; I did not see the prime rib or roast turkey this last time. The choices were much more exclusively Asian in the main choices but a nice blend of East and West in the desserts and salads. There are always lots of families there too. From sashimi, a nice salad bar, steamed seafood, Peking duck, fried salt and pepper crab, dim sum, Mongolian BBQ, lots of Chinese choices, fabulous pastry choices and ice cream sundae fixings to tapioca and pudding; there is always something for everyone and you can eat yourself stupid. The waitstaff is very efficient at clearing away bones, shells, napkins and keeping things clean. This no frills feast is also reasonable price with prix fixe except for drinks. They are extra. When I go down to visit Dad we always go here at least once. We have even come in 'fresh' from fishing and the service is always the same.

2  Thank vnoz
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Decent food, a lot of it was lukewarm though. We were there at a busy dinner hour so I didn't expect that. Service was friendly, but it's a buffet, so I mean, it's just refills on drinks mostly. The place itself seems a bit outdated and unclean. The sushi was decent (for a buffet) but a small selection. Perhaps the biggest two of my complaints are that the food area/ quantity did not always keep pace with how large the crowd can get there (the amount of seating is very, very large) and where you get the food itself felt cramped. Add on to that I thought many of the patrons were rude and cut right into your path (plenty of kids that I can excuse, but adults too...) and it makes for an uncomfortable buffet experience. It's a solid 2-2.5 "star" place.

1  Thank Danma11