“Great for the price”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #186 of 375 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Panda is definitely a fast-food, but with that said, it's really not so bad and a good value for the price. The staff, despite the turnover, is very friendly. When you order a dish that isn't ready to be served, they offer you a free drink while you're waiting, which is very nice. They also offer you samples of the food, which is great when you're debating among items. The calorie information is available for each dish, and which is an eye-opener and very helpful for those watching calories. The restaurant is kept very clean, and it's in a great location. Whenever I'm out and about and don't feel like cooking, Panda Express is on my short-list of possibilities.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

It was so good that we ate there every day. Every day. This is me when I'm done eating there because I'm so full of good food and don't want to walk.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Tasty and fresh. It is a chain restaurant so it is pretty consistent with other Panda Express restaurants. It is inside Vons.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

Got the tofu with eggplant which they made fresh for me. It was very good. I'm not a regular Panda eater so I was pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

It's not one of my favorites for Chinese, but on occasion, we'll go - it's fast and convenient, and very affordable, in fact down right cheap! Some dishes are quite good - the orange chicken, some of the shrimp dishes, and the beef ones. We usually ask the server not to scrimp on the beef with broccoli, and give us more beef, which she does smiling all the time. The staff is friendly and efficient. So if we don't feel like cooking, we head to Panda.

Been to Panda Express? Share your experiences!