Omni La Costa Resort & Spa
US$131
US$119
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Diego Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$89
Tamarack Beach Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$157
HYATT house San Diego/Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$147
US$99
US$92
US$95
Best Western Plus Beach View Lodge(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$164
Agoda.com
Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$166
US$123
US$101
HIExpress.com
West Inn & Suites Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$159
Official Hotel
  • Restaurant
3,144 results
All reviewschopra centergolf coursewater slidesfire grillbob's steakhousemarket placebeautiful groundsplay golftennis courtskids clubbusiness conferenceself parkingadult poolfamily vacationfitness centersan diegofamily pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Awesome experience, great resort and energy. People were amazing, food was incredible, yoga was energizing, meditations were relaxing and allowed me to refocus on me. The resort grounds were so clean and beautiful, pools and spas were clean and inviting.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Liv G, Guest Relations Manager at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Hi! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the Chopra Program and our resort! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I came here for work, and found it a very challenging place to stay for a work trip. First, the internet is terrible, and I ended up having to use my work phone as a hotspot because the internet never worked. Also, everything here is a very significant walk, so be prepared for that.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Hello. I apologize for the challenges with our wi-fi. I have made sure to alert my team to this so that they may make any necessary improvements. Thank you for sharing your comments and we hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Brought my family of 4 to La Costa Resort for an overnight law firm retreat. It is not a Hotel, but more like a spacious college campus spread out over many acres with restaurants, Pete’s coffee shop, meeting rooms, yoga/meditation facility, swimming pools, water slide, kids arcade, golf course, and many buildings with rooms. The rooms themselves are adequate though a bit dated. It’s comfortable but not elegant or sleek.

The gym is perfect for the fitness enthusiast. It is very large and is filled with cardio equipment, weight machines and free weights and there are even separate rooms for stretching, yoga or whatever. My mom wife used the spa and said it was nice (but expensive).

You can bring your dog and there are kids everywhere. Nice place to bring the family for a couple of days. I give it 3.5 stars.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Yogiadam

Hello! We are glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I had such a wonderful stay that I decided to write my first review ever. I suffer from PTSD and I originally booked a room for me, my wife, and 4 year old daughtet. Upon check in I was assigned to a quiet room on the first floor (accommodation was greatly appreciated!). When we walked in to the room, we realized that our family could not fit in a queen bed. I called right away and Shelby A. from the front desk answered (I am writing this because of her!). I told her about our situation because I was worried, she listened very calmly, and stated that she will call back once she finds a room more suitable for me and my family. Less than a minute later she called me back and asked me if I was okay with a 2 queen room. After I said yes, come to my surprise, she upgraded us!. She also stated that she was sending someone to assist us in the room switch. I believe that she went above and beyond in understanding my condition and made the decision to make our stay memorable and enjoyable. The room was.unbelievable (first good night sleep in months for me). It was clean, peaceful, and beautiful. The hotel staff was amazing. My family had so much fun using the pool, eating at Bobs Steak and Chop Housre, and watching the movie playing at night while providing smores for my little one. I anticipated my experience to be just like any other hotel and I was wrong. I look forward to booking again because the hotel does really care about its guests. I want to thank Shelby A. at the front desk for being accomodating, for making my stay memorable, and simply just for caring about us. Many thanks from me and my family!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tino D

Hello, Tino. Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at Omni La Costa! We are so happy to hear that Shelby was able to make your experience a memorable one and that your family enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back again soon! Thank you!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Beautiful resort. Came here for a business event and was very pleased. The grounds were lovely, staff courteous and amenities plenty... We did not eat in the restaurants due to our event but the food was very good.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Hello, and thank you for sharing your kind comments! It was a pleasure having you and your group here with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon! Thank you for being our guest!