“Family day ended with an AMAZING BUFFET!!”
Review of Luxe Buffet

Luxe Buffet
Ranked #97 of 392 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

We spent the day on the coast as this is my last weekend off because I start a new job the required weekends. All that wonderful sea air made my family yearn for some seafood, but with 2 kids (10 & 16) getting that seafood kick can get expensive. We were driving around and found this Luxe Buffet. Since it was Sunday the prices was $22 pp. We almost didn't stay but saw a whole sushi section. After 3 rolls of sushi I have already surpassed $22!! I was sold!! We did a quick walk around before making our decision and we're very pleased to see such a wide selection. Ribs, crawfish, clams, lobster, crab legs, sushi, soups, salad bar and a Mongolian BBQ section where they'll cook your selections made to order!!! We decided to stay and ate till we almost popped!! They have a Gelato barrel with tons of flavors.. mango, pistachio, blueberry, chocolate, coconut. TO. DIE. FOR. I'd drive the 35 minutes from our house just for that Gelato!! Did I mention the chocolate fountain?

Anyways, to wrap it up, wonderfull buffet. Great selection. We will be back!!!

1  Thank Rockinroxie

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Twenty five percent discount for Seniors ($8.99). Go on an empty stomach, but it would be almost impossible to try each of the many, many delicious dishes on a single visit.
Staff is very attentive and polite.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

This is a real treat for a seafood lover! The seafood is delicious and so plentiful. The cost is a little high, but well worth it for the extensive menu that they have. We love to go there anytime we are in the area.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

We were a group Of say 150+ and they catered well for us. The variety was wide and since they’d expected us, food was always refilled promptly. The venue is clean and inviting. The service very good. I would revisit Luxe Buffet when I next have an opportunity to do so. It would've been nice to have a conference room for a large group of us to mingle and dine together though.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

We went on Christmas day as we were visiting from out of country and it was a great spread. They had raised their normal dinner buffet fee by $1 as it was Christmas, making it $23/adult, but they had never ending lobster tail and snow crab so we did not mind! They charge for children based on height (3-5ft), rather than age, and our 2 year old is quite tall for her age so we almost had to pay $10 US for her, but they ended up not charging us when they found out she was 2. The decor is not what we were used to for an Asian buffet, it seemed almost more like a hotel lobby with white surfaces everywhere and very bright lighting. Most importantly, however, the food was delicious and the service was really good. I also think that all buffets should have a 4+ tier chocolate fountain in their dessert section... <3

Been to Luxe Buffet? Share your experiences!