“GIGANTIC BUFFET OFFERING”
Review of Luxe Buffet

Luxe Buffet
Ranked #97 of 393 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Reviewed 20 November 2017

This is one of the best sushi - Asian buffets I have even visited. Rows of hot and cold dishes. Sushi being made to ensure freshness. Great variety. Friendly staff and a fair price.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 14 September 2017

My wife and I are not generally a fan of Chinese buffets, but our grandson wanted to eat there for his birthday, so we went. Both my wife and I were surprised at the variety of foods available from China, Korea and Japan. Not only were there a variety, but a number of them were quite good. The night we were there the buffet was kept plentiful and fresh. The sushi was being freshly prepared while there. There were several stations with freshly prepared dishes and options. The night we were there included fresh beef and pork Korean barbecue, sushi bar, lobster tails and more at a reasonable price. And, my grandson was delighted with his choice (we were too).

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank William D
Reviewed 7 June 2017

First time visit was for a Daughter In Laws Birthday Dinner. Excellent Food, Large Selection and Great Service, The Desert Selection was the Grandson's favorite... Highly recommended for all

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank O3797BYvictors
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Yes, there is quite of variety of different foods available. However, most all of the "hot" foods were simply lukewarm. I expected the soups to be hot but were not. The seafood ice had pretty much melted, so we were reluctant to try the offerings. Much of the food seemed stale and the lettuce for the salad was wilted. We visited Luxe Buffet around 5pm---dinner time. Had been going there prior to their remodeling and found all the food choices to be excellent. Don't usually like to complain or leave bad reviews. We will try it again; perhaps this visit was simply a bad day for the restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

We spent the day on the coast as this is my last weekend off because I start a new job the required weekends. All that wonderful sea air made my family yearn for some seafood, but with 2 kids (10 & 16) getting that seafood kick can get expensive. We were driving around and found this Luxe Buffet. Since it was Sunday the prices was $22 pp. We almost didn't stay but saw a whole sushi section. After 3 rolls of sushi I have already surpassed $22!! I was sold!! We did a quick walk around before making our decision and we're very pleased to see such a wide selection. Ribs, crawfish, clams, lobster, crab legs, sushi, soups, salad bar and a Mongolian BBQ section where they'll cook your selections made to order!!! We decided to stay and ate till we almost popped!! They have a Gelato barrel with tons of flavors.. mango, pistachio, blueberry, chocolate, coconut. TO. DIE. FOR. I'd drive the 35 minutes from our house just for that Gelato!! Did I mention the chocolate fountain?

Anyways, to wrap it up, wonderfull buffet. Great selection. We will be back!!!

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank Rockinroxie

Been to Luxe Buffet? Share your experiences!