11 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TravelocityUS$1,286
Booking.comUS$1,286
Hyatt.comUS$1,286
Hotels.comUS$1,286
PricelineUS$1,286
Agoda.comUS$1,286
2,495 results
All reviews golf course family pool organic garden outdoor tub carmel valley wild turkeys adult pool bee keeping s mores fitness classes hiking trails great resort the main lodge beautiful property main restaurant tennis courts golf club
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2022

This was our 5th stay at CVR. We keep returning because the employees are top-notch. They will not hesitate to go the extra mile to make sure everything is smooth and special. The food at The Valley Kitchen is delicious. My kids love the animals and family pool area. I love the hiking.

The full-length mirrors in the rooms are the best! They make me look thinner than I actually am, so I don't feel so bad about eating all the delicious food at The Valley Kitchen. It's a good thing there are free fitness classes and plenty of hiking/walking to make me feel less guilty about my abundance of consumption. LOL!

Lavonte is the BEST guest service employee EVER!!!! We look forward to seeing him every time we go, and are sad when he has a day off during our visits. He represents the property well. His genuine smile and proactive service makes every stay and every guest feel special. My kids adore him and ask for him every time we go to the Ranch.

We are looking forward to our 6th stay... and more!

Reviewed 18 June 2022

Gorgeous location tucked in the hills of the Carmel Valley. If you have a Tesla you will have to compete for charger. Staff is ultra accommodating. I had multiple requests and the staff made sure It happened. I was here for business and leisure and I was able to easily accomplish both. I’ll be back for sure.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Tanya Pokhyliuk, Guest Services / Front Office at Carmel Valley Ranch the Unbound Collection By Hyatt, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Our greatest pleasure is making our guests feel welcome, as if they are at home. We are thrilled that you felt at ease throughout your entire stay, and that you enjoyed your experience from the accommodations to the service. We hope that there will be another opportunity to welcome you back to the Ranch!

Reviewed 18 June 2022

My wife and I went to CVR for our anniversary. They upgraded us to a suite because we booked it through AMEX travel with our platinum card. The property and the amenities are nice, but the service was just alright.

Reviewed 14 June 2022

Carmel Valley Ranch tucked inside the Carmel’s valley (literally) is just one of the best place to relax and enjoy nature or golf (pick one, because you are not going to be able to get both). A lot of hiking trails around (4 of them) with each one instagram worthy snap. 18 holes golf course in a pristine well kept course. And not to mention all suite accommodation. The only drawback was the price, but if you can afford it, this rivaled Atlantis Bahamas for rewind with family.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Tanya Pokhyliuk, Guest Services / Front Office at Carmel Valley Ranch the Unbound Collection By Hyatt, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2022

Thank you for taking time to leave such a thoughtful recount of your stay at the Ranch. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our 500 - acres playground! We hope to welcome you back soon again!

Reviewed 12 June 2022

We had the absolute best time at Carmel Valley Ranch. The property is spectacular and meticulously maintained. The suites are huge and feel good. Service and food are amazing. Our kids loved the nightly s’mores and my husband and I greatly enjoyed the adult areas while our kids were napping. The little things made this trip extra special. For example, our waiter for breakfast in the morning remembered my latte order and that our girls love blueberries. Words cannot express how much we treasured our family vacation at the Ranch!

Dear katie121277,
We are thrilled that you felt welcomed by the team, and enjoyed the all the amenities the Ranch has to offer. We hope to welcome you and the family back soon again!