“breakfast option”
Review of Crushcakes & Cafe

Crushcakes & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Carpinteria
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Clean and good quality . Healthy breakfast option. I enjoyed the decor as well as their kid friendly environment.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Crush cakes & Cafe always have such fun dishes and yummy food, cozy soups and nice treats. When I stop in at Carp, I enjoy grabbing a quick bite, before heading to my destination that day.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I have eaten at Crushcakes several times and have always had a good meal. Mostly, I have had breakfast but I did have lunch a couple of times. Clean fresh and relaxed atmosphere, in good weather I like sitting on the back patio.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Great for cupcakes, of course, but also very nice meal selection. Outdoor dining in back is charming. Never had a bad meal yet. Best coffee in a long time.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Cupcakes are amazing! Coffee is pretty nice too, but not that great comparing with the sweets. Easily accessible for a stroller.

Date of visit: October 2017