“Great food!”

El Taco Grande
Ranked #59 of 76 Restaurants in Carpinteria
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Great food! We had delicious taquitos and huevos con chorizo! The decor is simple and the restaurant is clean. The cashier was pleasant. Over all we'd recommend it!

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

el pastor burritos are the best! They have fair prices for the area and the food is extremely filling. The restaurant is very small but very delicious!

1  Thank Maliajean13
Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

I have been going here for well over a decade but its been awhile since my last visit. Yum the food is still as good as ever! First of all the chips that come with your meal are fresh and crispy and the salsa is super flavorful and has a nice amount of heat. This time I just ordered a Pollo Asado tostada to go cause I wanted to go eat it on the beach. Full and very satisfied was the outcome. The prices have been increased alot over the years but the portion size and quality are still well worth it. The Pollo Asado, Carnitas and Carne Asada are all great. They also sell beer. Dine in or take out I try to always stop here to eat after a surf sesh at Rincon . See the menu in attached picture.

1  Thank surfin66
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

Just happened to see this restaurant driving by and decided to try. The fish tacos were delicious and rival San Diego for flavor of the fish tacos. I am glad we stopped.

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

The house salsa is pretty good. I had the Camorones Rancheros which was pretty good - the veggies were cooked perfectly but shrimp was slightly chewy. I would say to give this place a try, but don't expect a world-class meal.