“Always a good breakfast, nice patio for outside dining”

Jack's Famous Bagels
Ranked #16 of 78 Restaurants in Carpinteria
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 17 January 2017

There were three of us, my veggie scramble was great, the pan potatoes were awesome (they leave the skin on the red potatoes- I really like that). Both of my companions enjoyed their breakfast as well. I would certainly recommend Jacks for breakfast- I've not had lunch before.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

We stopped here for breakfast on our way out of town. The service was excellent. The menu had something for everyone and the bagels were excellent. Great service and friendly staff. The home fries were crispy and amazing!

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

I've been here before when visiting Carp but our latest meal was outstanding in every way: the patio is lovely (great birdwatching), the service friendly and helpful, very reasonable prices and very good food. My corned beef hash was excellent and non greasy. My sons bbq wrap was also good. Iced tea was exceptional. Only unremarkable item was strangely the blueberry bagel but overall an excellent meal!

Reviewed 12 November 2016

We again did takeout, but everything was very fresh and delicious. You could eat in also, but it was pretty crowded.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped in after a long walk on the beach and we were all glad we did. Coffee drinks (they use Peet's), plates, and service were all great. Drop in!