“Great Breakfast!”

Jack's Famous Bagels
Ranked #16 of 78 Restaurants in Carpinteria
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Jack's Famous Bagels is located in a former bank building in Carpinteria. They offer both outdoor and indoor seating. I was with a party of 4 and there was no outdoor seating, so we were seated inside and were not disappointed. The building has character and there are lots of windows. Our waitress was very attentive and friendly. It was recommended to us to get the Blackstone Benedict and 2 people in our party did order it. It's an amped up version of eggs benedict, served on a bagel of your choice. Both people loved it. I ordered the chorizo burrito and it was delicious! Mine came with homestyle fries that were also delicious. We also got a bagel on the side, to eat later. It was the jalapeno cheese bagel. This bagel did not disappoint but beware,...if you are sensitive to spicy food this may not be for you. The jalapenos were very hot but I loved it.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Great place for Breakfast. Seems like all the locals know about this place. Will eat here again next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We were short on time the first visit, and they were quick to bring our food. Service was so friendly we went back again the next day when we could linger. Food was delicious, and the place was full of people. Seems that everyone knows this secret. When we're in the area again this is the place we'll be.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Our large group of 10 had lunch here. They were very accommodating for a large group and everyone tried several items. Good burgers, outstanding salad, good soup, etc. I went back the next morning and did carry out bagels, cream cheese and some breakfast sandwiches. Everyone was happy with these,also.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

There were three of us, my veggie scramble was great, the pan potatoes were awesome (they leave the skin on the red potatoes- I really like that). Both of my companions enjoyed their breakfast as well. I would certainly recommend Jacks for breakfast- I've not had lunch before.