“Just off the beach ”

Price range: US$9 - US$43
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Authentic Upscale Italian Cuisine. Freshly prepared when you order. Local Ingredients and Imported Italian Products used in our cooking. Amazing Italian wine List served by Professional Servers.
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

We just came off the beach at Santa Claus Lane at 1:30 and made to the restaurant in time for a lunch special.
$12.99 for an entree , ice tea and Spumoni . My niece had chicken parmigiana on Angel hair . I had chicken fettuccine with broccoli and peas and my nephew had tortellini with pink sauce. We added a Caesar salad to share for a start . All the meals were done with care
and ingredients were a cut above. This is a fine dining place and hope to return for dinner on the patio out back . I enjoyed the slower pace as we are on vacation!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

The food ..fantastic , seafood so fresh, service impeccable full bar 5 stars, outside dining friendly staff

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I live in Carpinteria and have wanted to visit Giannfranco's so a friend took me there to celebrate my birthday. The pasta dishes we had were very good but the wine was much too expensive. The connotation of "house" wine at Giannfranco's is not what I expected (less expensive) so was very surprised by the price of two glasses of Malbec. I didn't think it was a restaurant for small children but one was present.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent and authentic Italian food. My wife and I ate there on successive nights and were extremely pleased. Service was outstanding and entrees very reasonably priced. If you are in Carpinteria and haven't eaten there, you should definitely make a point to do so.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Very good food. Very friendly. Cannot think of anything to criticize. Highly recommended. Excellent service.