Free cancellation until 29/07
US$102
Free cancellation until 27/07
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$176
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$219
All reviewsstub hubla galaxylos angelescomplimentary breakfastgreat hoteleasy accessclean roomslong beachfitness roomthe breakfast areabusiness centerfree parkingsouthern californiaroad noisebusiness tripwould stay here againwalking distance
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the trip was for business - I was actually scheduled to stay at another location with a group but that hotel ended up full - I was pleasantly surprised with this location and would stay at here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is my go to hotel when I need to visit Los Angeles. It is about 25 minutes from downtown and about 20-25 minutes from LAX depending on traffic. the hotel is situated right off the 91 and close to many restaurants. Ample parking, Nice Staff, and clean comfortable rooms. This is always the first hotel I check when I need to come to town to see customer on business. The rates tend to fluctuate quite a bit but as long as they stay in line with other hotel chains in and around LAX I will continue to book here. :)

Room Tip: Get a Room facing the front of the hotel to avoid traffic noise from the 91 freeway
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Marianne L, Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Carson / Torrance, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your taking time to provide us with detailed feedback about your stay.

We will continue to maintain our quality service and are always ready to welcome you back.

Thank you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here 2 night for business last week. Hotel is located in an area with easy access to major roads. Hotel itself showed some signs of age (i.e. elevators) but overall, no problems with the stay. I had a room on the 5th floor facing away from the highway and had no issues with road noise. The highway is very close, so keep that in mind if you get a room on the other side.

It was about a 15-20 minute commute to LAX in the early morning (around 4:00 am) from this location.

I did have a first here though, from a Hilton experience perspective. I normally always ask for a bottle of water at check-in because I don't like drinking tap. As a HIlton Diamond member, never had a problem with this and the front desk is usually happy to provide 2 bottles. Not so at this property. At check-in, I asked for a bottle of water and the girl at the front desk told me I had not selected this for the MyWay benefit. I actually asked a second time because I didn't believe she was actually telling me no for a bottle of water. Seriously? You can't spare the $0.10 bottle of water for your Hilton Diamond members? Glad other Hilton locations aren't this cheap with their loyal members.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Marianne L, Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Carson / Torrance, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest ,

We are very disappointed to hear that a Hilton Diamond member became upset due to not receiving a bottle of water.

Hilton Brand owns more than ten different hotel chains such as Waldorf, Conrad, Curio, Double Tree, Embassy Suite etc.,
They are all created and designed based on market segment and customer demand. Each chain hotel differentiates itself by its characteristics ans benefits.

Hampton Inn chains offer Gold and Diamond Members with "My Way Benefit" which is for guest to choose 250 Bonus points per stay
or one bottle of water and one snack item per stay.

The Guest Service Representatives did follow the standard operation procedure to provide services but they need to make improvements in explaining policies in details . Furthermore, they need to anticipate guests' need to exceed customer expectation.

We apologize for your unpleasant experience and thank you for your feedback.

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Room décor was very tasteful and the breakfast was excellent. They even had mini M & M's for waffle toppings! Bed was very comfortable. Hotel was easily accessible to the 91 freeway. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Happy Guest ,

For your information, we have completed a room renovation last December.
We are glad that you like our updated rooms and brand new bed supplies.
Our Hot Breakfast is always a big plus with the stay.

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and please recommend us to other
travelers.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2018

This Hampton Inn is located right off the 91 Freeway in Carson (LA), California, which gives you great access to southern California destinations. Great staff, always clean, and cozy. I recommend it for business travels and vacations.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are so glad to know that our convinient location,
great staff and clean rooms make your stay pleasant !

Your recommendation of Hampton iinn Carson to other travelers will be highly
appreciated.