“BEST FOOD If you stay close to Hampton Inn/Carson-Los Angeles Airport”
Review of EL Burro

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
EL Burro
Ranked #29 of 178 Restaurants in Carson
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I've travelled to this area for business and frequently stay at the Hampton Inn/Carson - so I've become acquainted with the restaurants in this area. Recently I took my family to the Anaheim area for vacation and I introduced them to this simple mexican restaurant. The ability to choose 3 or 6 mini-tacos and mix/match their meat choices and sauces is great. I feel like this is a new name for a previous business - not sure why - but it is still great food and always worth a few extra minutes drive to enjoy this meal!

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

This little place is organized like Chipotle, but that's where the resemblance ends. El Burro has much tastier food, and the prices are better! It's laid back and quick, but not nasty like imitation Mexican fast food chains. The decor here is not beautiful, but it's also not 1990's trendy (thank goodness).

My wife, teenage daughter & I all ate here and all loved it! Serving sizes were generous, and NOT mostly rice and beans. We enjoyed watching soccer on the big screen TV.

This restaurant is only about 2 blocks from the Hampton Inn. It's in the same center as El Pescador, but El Burro is not only quicker & less expensive, it's also tastier!

Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

I went here for lunch & had a chicken & shrimp burrito & it was too good. I love going here just not a healthy place to eat everyday but I recommend it to anybody if U want a great burrito