“Delicious coffee served with a smile”
Review of Cayucos Coffee

Cayucos Coffee
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Cayucos
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I popped in for a quick coffee, chai, and hot chocolate. The server was awesome. The coffee was full of flavor. The hot chocolate was perfect. The chai was to die for. Great location.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

First time into Cayucos, and my boyfriend and I looked for coffee. He is very particular about his Americano and the foam that sits on top. He was extremely impressed with his coffee. And I too was wishing for another Cappuccino. The best part was the woman who took our order said my Shiba was the cutest dog she'd ever seen.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Great Coffee and Tea.. They have a nice place to sit out front and people watch. Our Tea was so good we came back the second day and had it again.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

I got a sugar free caramel latte. It was tasty but luke warm. I'd still recommend them. They were attentive and friendly

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Had a wonderful Hazelnut Latte both mornings. Espresso was above average. Cinnamon roll made me remember Grandma!