“Still awedome”
Review of Broth Shabu-Shabu

Broth Shabu-Shabu
Ranked #14 of 179 Restaurants in Cerritos
Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

1st visit with the ne covid pre cautions in place... Loved it.. They have removed their appetizer menu but never the less the great service and variety of options make up for it.. El definitely be going back... Highly recommend reservations

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank UsOnVacations
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed 30 December 2019

For $25 per head, you can have all you can eat, of a variety of premium quality beef. The veggie bar seemed endless and the variety of seafood was no joke. All these for the one price per head. You get to have endless broth on a split shabu-shabu pot and enjoy to your hearts desire. Oh, some appetizers are also included. No guilty feeling on eating a lot of shabu-shabu. I think lunch is a little cheaper in price. Plan ahead because this new place is always full. We decided to sit and eat at the bar because the aroma of the place made me hungrier each minute we waited.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank insongnolan
Reviewed 9 June 2019

Great place that my friend took me there... the food is great... the soups and ... the rice... you really need to have the fried rice...

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 30 April 2019

My son and I tried this place on our recent visit to California. We both love Japanese food and had actually never heard of Shabu! Really cool concept. The veggies were awesome and there were some kinds of mushrooms that I had never heard of but were delicious. The meat is very, very thin and cooks quickly in the boiling broth. All the meat was great. We all of the kinds they offered since it is AYCE. We also tried the two most popular broths. I didn't care for the spicier kind. The MISO was delicious. All in all, great, fresh and tasty food. Great service. And when I'm back there in July will try again.

Date of visit: April 2019
2  Thank Heather B
Reviewed 21 March 2019 via mobile

Came here for lunch on St Patty's weekend and we left completely stuffed. This place offers all types of broths, meats, appetizers and veggies. My friends and I had the spicy miso, kombu, tonkutsu and sukiyaki. The Suki and spicy miso were our favorite because they were rich in flavor and added some heat. The lamb, rib eye, pork belly and beef Toro are a must try. The meats are thinly sliced and take very little time to cook. Meats are tender and soak up all the delicious broth. As for the apps the cheese tonkatsu it's delicious and so is the shishito peppers.

We loved our experience. Customer service was amazing. Even with a busy crowd we we're well taken care of. The veggies we're constantly getting refilled. Fresh meats come out quickly and the place is spotless. Everything from the sauce bar, veggie station to the bathroom is spotless. Highly recommend this spot for hot pot. Bring all your friends and family for a great dining experience!

Date of visit: March 2019