“A Place to Chill ”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 194 Restaurants in Cerritos
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I went with 2 of my friends for an early dinner before my flight back to SFO. I was told that the strawberry mojito was excellent..and they were right! It was really good..but of course I prefer the classic mojito..but it was good to try it.
We ordered the Ahi Tuna salad and 2 kinds of pizza. One thin crust and the other a small veggie regular crust.
All I can say is ... the Ahi Tuna salad WAS THE BEST I’ve tried!! The flavor was unbelievable and unforgettable.. this is a dish I will crave for.
I recommend this Resto to everyone.. prices are reasonable and the servers are very friendly..
I strongly recommend the Ahi Tuna salad.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 7 December 2017

For many people in Cerritos, this is the default place to go to hang out, grab a beer, watch TV, or just chill with friends. The food is generally trendy and good, but not superlative. They have been trying to market their Tuesday prime rib dinner very hard, but I tried it once and have not gone back since.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Mini Mediterranean Pizza is $12.25, very small & doughy. Bj's is a chain restaurant and their beer isn't much to write home about. They serve other guest brews and Lagunitas IPA ($6.50) is always a sure winner. Ordered a full rack of ribs which my girlfriend says "were to die for," however, they were very small. Lilliputian portions with huge prices. Service was friendly & attentive. Lots of free parking. Ambience was lacking and felt dormitory like. Overlit and felt packed in.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

So I've been to this Bj's 3xs now, the bartenders are super friendly and my drinks have been pretty good. The food has been excellent. I will continue to go when I'm in the area.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 2 April 2017

I've been to a few Bjs before but this Bjs seemed to have the best pizza. Service was good and friendly. In the past I've ordered the same pizza and it was the best pizza I ever had. But I was disappointed with the deep dish pizza I ordered on this occasion. It was on the cold side and the crust was hard on half of the pizza. I probably won't be coming back because it seems like a crapshoot on whether the pizza will be any good or not. I would have been better off going to Pizza Hut. On the bright side, my friend loved the steak and salad she ate.

Date of visit: March 2017