“Nice Food - Great Service - Reasonalbe Prices”

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Romano's Macaroni Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 186 Restaurants in Cerritos
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Dailyy there is a lunch special 7 at $7 each in 7 mins or its free, I had one and it was very tasty. $2.00 Bloody Mary or Mimosa on weekends too from 11a to 4pm!
Full menus also very nice selections available and the bartended knows his drinks, a very good mixologist!

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I came here twice in the last month and thoroughly enjoyed my food here. It was very tasty--delicious. The service by Perry was nothing short of great. He had talents of greatness for being a first-class waiter. He knew how to take such good care of his customer that he made me feel like a king. Dakota was my waiter the second time. He was good too. I paid them both a higher tip than I usually tip.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Large and breezy restaurant on a shopping park. Food is ok, helpings huge, but a little unexiting. Staff are efficient but a tad glum. All in all ok but not quite the family Italian experience that is being touted.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This is an excellent restaurant whether you are entertaining or date night. It is reasonably priced and the service was excellent as well as the food. I had shrimp scampi over capellini and my wife had a fish filet with seasoned rice. Both entrees were prepared very well and with delicious sauces. The atmosphere is warm and the bonus was a waiter who sang happy birthday in Italian. The prices are very reasonable for what you get and we'll be sure to return any time we want Italian.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We went for their lunch special today, which is from 11:00-4:00. You get Mozzarella Fritta, Caesar Salad and then a choice from 4 pasta dishes. I got the Fettuccine Gorgonzola which was very good and a good size portion. My husband got the Ravioli Alla Vodka, which he said was very good but there wasn't much of it. The other two choices for the lunch special were Sausage & Peppers Rigatoni (which I have had before and liked a lot), and Penne Arrabbiata.
The lunch special price was $9.99. And you get all the bread you want. Perry is the best server there. Request hm.