“Best pizza in Cerritos”

Ave 3 Pizza, Subs Catering
Ranked #24 of 194 Restaurants in Cerritos
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Ave 3 Pizza is a cornerstone of the city of Cerritos, established in 1971 we have always been committed to providing quality pizza, subs and Italian cuisine at an affordable price. We are proud to be part of the Cerritos community and have participated in fundraisers for sports teams, churches, local schools and more. Need catering for your next party or business meeting? Give Ave 3 Pizza a try, you won't be disappointed! We also deliver if you want to skip cooking and let Ave 3 prepare the family meal tonight!
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Hands down the best pizza joint in Cerritos. Call them ahead of time to make your order so you don't have to wait around.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Just received a neighborhood "Local Flavor" advertisement, which included Ave. 3 Pizza. I am a first time customer and was excited to try them out. The ad specified 3.0 mile delivery. My house is exactly 3.0 miles via Google maps.

I called to confirm delivery at my house. A female employee answered and checked the distance on her phone and said "Sure, we can deliver to you." I told her I would call back once I checked out their full menu.

Called back and spoke to a male who stated I was outside their delivery area, as they stopped at Lincoln. Lincoln is 2.1 miles, so much for the advertised 3.0 miles. I discussed with him I had just called and was told they would deliver to me and he stated he couldn't break their parameters. I advised him, apparently they are not interested in new customers. I could hear the female in background trying to tell him she checked her phone and I was within the distance. He continued to state they could not go past Lincoln and would have to repeatedly "break their parameters" if they allowed this one exception. Although again, we were within the advertised distance. Kudos to the female to sticking to what she originally told me. She earned the one star.

Well so much for trying a new place and so much for a local business expanding it's customer base. Too bad, I frequently drive by the location and was hoping to make it a frequent stop and walk-in visit. I guess he did not think about that and now, affording them that opportunity is outside of my parameters. :)

1  Thank TKO33
Reviewed 27 June 2015

Ave 3 Pizza is one of those local pizza places, the ones that you love to go to when you're looking for casual eats.

I've been here many times for lunch, or a quick dinner, and haven't been disappointed once. I typically order the Pizza Sub, but really, I would recommend anything on the menu. It's served piping hot, fresh, and always tasty.

One word of warning is that their dining room is a bit small, and so if you come in while they're having a busy evening, it can feel a little crammed. Also, I think the sauce they use could be a little zestier, but that may be more my taste than anything. And it's still definitely better than chain pizza!

Reviewed 23 April 2015

Ave 3 is a neighborhood Pizza joint that puts the chains to shame. While their pizza, pasta and subs are tasty and filling, its more of a place to take the family than a date, unless creating an impression is not an issue.

If tasty Italian food, reasonable prices in a casual environment is your thing, you'll be right at home here.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

We have been ordering pizza here for years. The crust is chewy, the sauce is rich and the cheese is plentiful and tasty. They have an extensive menu that has a wide variety of pizzas, pasta dishes, sandwiches, etc., but we always seem to chose the pizza- so good. They offer catering as well. We try to check the internet before we order- often they have useful coupons