“Romantic Dinner for 2 :)”

5th Street Steak House
Ranked #2 of 350 Restaurants in Chico
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a locally owned neighborhood restaurant in Downtown Chico. We feature USDA Prime Beef, market fresh seafood, homemade desserts, extensive wine list and full bar. We have a banquet facility available for private events as well as outdoor patio seating (weather permitting).Please call us for more information or visit our website or facebook page.
Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

I ordered the strawberry lemon drop martini, 6oz filet minon with mushrooms and prawns. The meal was the best steak dinner I have ever had and the sauce the mushrooms were in tasted so good I dipped everything in it. He ordered a steak as well with asperagus and prawns. It was so romantic and we really enjoyed the atmosphere. From what I hear the prices are high but it is well worth it. I am looking forward to going again.

Reviewed 10 October 2015

The steak is good, but I really enjoyed the chicken. A nice treat! We will be going back for sure for special occasions.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 7 October 2015

We have been to 5th Street Steakhouse numerous times and have found it consistently excellent. This place does get very busy - so be prepared to wait if you haven't made a reservation.

I generally stick to the Rib Eye - it's fantastic. The wine selection is also very good.

All in all, this is a great place to have a nice meal

Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

I was only in town for a couple of days and I had a hankering for a good steak. These guys did not disappoint. New York strip, rare, with garlic mash and grilled asparagus. The plate includes an oven-roasted whole bulb of garlic which can be squeezed out and spread like butter over your steak. Heaven!

Reviewed 10 September 2015

We went to 5th Street Steak House recently with friends from out of town. The occasion was my wife's birthday. We eaten there before and it has always been good but this last visit was exceptional. I had prime rib and it could be the best I have ever had. Just melt in your mouth tender and so flavorful. The garlic mashed potatoes were great also. I had a taste of there rib eye and the New York steak and they were equally impressive. The staff was great and very attentive as well. So if your looking for a juicy steak in Chico, this is the place!

Date of visit: August 2015