“Delicious”
Review of Hans BBQ Teriyaki

Hans BBQ Teriyaki
Ranked #114 of 185 Restaurants in Chino
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Yum! Been years since I've been here. The tables are sticky, the floors are filthy, but the food is plentiful and delicious. A little pricey. But delicious. Lots and lots of seating. It wasn't busy on a Sunday, about noon.

I ordered the number 29. It came with beef and teriyaki chicken. Maybe bbq? Not sure. I absolutely LOVED the beef. Delicious! So much flavor. The chicken was pretty good. Juicy. It came with white rice and veggies. The veggies are on the hard side. Steamed, So they are warm. Very crunchy. Broccoli, carrot, and zucchini.

My hubby got the number 84. It was a salad, with dressing. Not sure what the dressing was, but he loved it. It also had the teriyaki chicken, like I had. Good. And a couple pieces of breaded chicken with sauce. That was really good! Some macaroni salad, that was pretty good. And some tempura. A shrimp, a broccoli, a piece of squash, and a carrot. All were really good.

We shared some egg rolls. They don't have sweet and sour sauce, but the sauce they give you with them is really good. And sweet. I also got a mango boba smoothie. That was AMAZING. I want one every day! It tasted like a starburst. So so good! And hubby got a sprite.

For all our food, it was about 30 bucks. Such good food. Yummy! Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 4 January 2015

If u guys had a tv showing the football game you guys would make money i liked the food but its a boring restaurant with no entertainment

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Don't order off the "American Food" menu, stick with what they're good at. I got a Philly Cheesesteak.... ate 2 bites snd threw the rest away.

2  Thank Michelle G

Been to Hans BBQ Teriyaki? Share your experiences!