“Oh my gosh the best ribs EVER!!!!”
Review of Lucille's Barbque

Lucille's Barbque
Ranked #7 of 160 Restaurants in Chino Hills
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

I went with my family for my brothers birthday and absolutely loved it. Would totally go there again if i could! If you like BBQ then this is the place to go.

1  Thank Alanna R

Reviewed 5 November 2015

Lucille's has been around for a while and I have eaten here many times. Always had a great meal, particularly like the baby back ribs and the brisket. This place can get crowded, particularly on Friday night and the weekend so either get there early or plan on a wait. You can hang out in the bar while waiting for a table.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

A co-worker and I went to lunch here. I've been many times before, always had the ribs and the trip tip sandwich (Which are both really great!) but this time I had the Fried Chicken and it was really good. I think I've found my new favorite dish!

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Always a pleasure to visit Lucilles's - great food, great athmosphere.
Get there early or you will be waiting

Reviewed 28 September 2015

Love Lucilles this Lucilles have had some misses .....Have sent back burnt ends .....fatty and not burnt