“Great food”

Add it.
Don Pedro Taco Shop
Ranked #49 of 470 Restaurants in Chula Vista
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Came here for breakfast with my husband on Friday morning. I ordered huevos rancheros and my husband ordered a carne Assad’s burrito. We were given chips and salsa while we waited. The salsa was like a roasted red sauce. The food came out pretty fast and was served hot! My huevos were so good served with pico salsa on top and rice and beans on the side with tortillas. The place is small but super cute inside. Great place I would definitely return.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

It is so wonderful to be back in San Diego again as there is not much good Mexican food up in Spokane Washington. I had the burrito bowl And it was excellent but between myself and seven friends we ran the gamut of food and nobody was unhappy

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Mexican food is Pedro's specialty. Very good no matter which plate you choose. Many people buy "to go". The restaurant is quite small with just a few tables which are usually occupied, particularly during lunch periods. I loved the chile rellenos plate with an enchilada. Try to go there when you have plenty of time just in case there is a wait for a table. I recommend a visit after 1 pm when the lunch crowd has dissipated.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

I was in Chula Vista for business and had planned on going to another restaurant with some come workers which was closed. We happened upon Don Pedro's and I am so happy I found this restaurant.

Great food and the employees are wonderful. I highly recommend this restaurant.

I can't wait for my job to take me back to Chula Vista so I can visit Don Pedro's

Reviewed 12 January 2016

At the corner of 3rd Ave and Davidson St., it serves a wide selection of Mexican food prepared home-style. I've been eating here for years getting rolled tacos, carne asada quesadillas, or bean burritos. It serves working-class Hispanic customers who know what they want and demand good value. Portions are generous.

The made-onsite hot sauce is excellent--hot and flavorful.