“Very Good Food.”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 3 October 2012

The food here is very good and reasonably priced. The staff is always friendly and accommodating. I recommend the two or three bento plates.

1  Thank Darthraider

Reviewed 10 July 2012

We had not been here in a couple years-it used to be one of our favorite local restaurants. We decided to go back and try our old favorites. Pick three entrees. I had the teriyaki chicken, my son sweet and sour chicken. We both picked fried calamari and egg rolls. My teriyaki chicken was excellent, delicious flavor. My son's main entree as well as the other 2 things we picked were just so-so. The meals came with miso soup, think it was Calif roll, and salad. I always loved their salad dressing (it is sweet) but this time it was absolutely drowned! My son didn't even want his.
When we first arrived, 3 different staff asked us what we wanted to drink. I thought, wow, this is great service. Once our server took our order, and the food was delivered, she never checked on us till we were ready to pay our bill. The server was very personable and had a super personality although I wish they would have checked on us sooner!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 28 January 2008

Great service, prices, and food. Not a place if you want a quiet evening, sure (it's in a suburban area with many young families), but what this place lacks sometimes in ambience it makes up for in quality for price. Service is always quick and the food as you expect.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Bento & Noodles? Share your experiences!