“Stole my heart! ”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

This place is a dream. First of all, shout out to our waiter Richard, you were on point dude, thank you! Second, the garlic pepper wings were out of this freaking world. I'd go back just for those, A+. The sushi was amazing as well, hats off to the chefs! Service was fast, food came out at the perfect time and we left happy and full. Also, the prices are not bad, under $50 for two people, appetizer, sushi and entrees. Can't complain about that!! We will most definitely be coming back here. Those wings are what dreams are made of. (BTW This is the Otay Lakes location, not Chula Vista)

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Ate here with my family yesterday. Price is good. Restaurant is very clean. It's in a strip mall in a nice part of Otay lakes.
Our waitress was very nice and pleasant. We got our food in a very short time. If you are super hungry, get the deluxe Bento plate. I could not finish it. They give you a lot for less than $12.00.

No outdoor seating, ample parking and safe.

Reviewed 8 April 2015

I don't go here very often and this is why. I will try it out every few months because I have a craving for their chicken yakisoba(which is consistently good). However, I usually have to get a roll or two to share with it. This is where the problem comes in. I will go one time and the sushi is fresh and constructed well. I think to myself, why don't I come here more often? So I will go again in a few weeks. The sushi is not good. It either tastes a little off or it falls apart as soon as you pick it up or both. Invariably, I stop going again for awhile until I get that craving for yakisoba and cycle repeats itself. Maybe I need to find a new place for yakisoba.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Eat here at least monthly. Food is hot, place is clean service is friendly. Crowded at 1630 though.
Daughter loves the bento box, as do I and wife loves the crunchy shrimp rolls. Never a bad meal.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

This restaurant is very reasonably priced and food portions are great. This is a sit down restaurant but they also cater to take out customers. There is a small sushi bar. Bento plates are the best bargain with many items to choose from. Have been here several times and food and service are consistantly good.