“Always Wanted to Try This Place!”
Review of Bento & Noodles

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Having to move in temporarily to inland Chula Vista from Pacific Beach, I was always curious about this place when I drove by it in the Eastlake area. So the other day, we went in. We were served right away, and I like the Beef Yakisoba dish I was served. My mom had the Miso/Butter Ramen Soup. It was also very good. We plan to come again. The lunch special and ramen prices are quite reasonable.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Along with a varied menu of great Japanese dishes, there is a small sushi bar at the back that provides some of the best sashimi and delishiously innovative rolls anywhere. The seafood is very fresh and Tom takes a pride in seving a beautiful presentation. It's become a favorite.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

This place is a dream. First of all, shout out to our waiter Richard, you were on point dude, thank you! Second, the garlic pepper wings were out of this freaking world. I'd go back just for those, A+. The sushi was amazing as well, hats off to the chefs! Service was fast, food came out at the perfect time and we left happy and full. Also, the prices are not bad, under $50 for two people, appetizer, sushi and entrees. Can't complain about that!! We will most definitely be coming back here. Those wings are what dreams are made of. (BTW This is the Otay Lakes location, not Chula Vista)

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Ate here with my family yesterday. Price is good. Restaurant is very clean. It's in a strip mall in a nice part of Otay lakes.
Our waitress was very nice and pleasant. We got our food in a very short time. If you are super hungry, get the deluxe Bento plate. I could not finish it. They give you a lot for less than $12.00.

No outdoor seating, ample parking and safe.

Reviewed 8 April 2015

I don't go here very often and this is why. I will try it out every few months because I have a craving for their chicken yakisoba(which is consistently good). However, I usually have to get a roll or two to share with it. This is where the problem comes in. I will go one time and the sushi is fresh and constructed well. I think to myself, why don't I come here more often? So I will go again in a few weeks. The sushi is not good. It either tastes a little off or it falls apart as soon as you pick it up or both. Invariably, I stop going again for awhile until I get that craving for yakisoba and cycle repeats itself. Maybe I need to find a new place for yakisoba.