See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2016

I needed an affordable hotel in a safe location. The management was very attentive. The staff was courteous and provided great room service. Ranch Motel in Citrus Heights is a little hidden gem. It is affordable and provides good service. One would have to pay 3 times as much at any other place to receive the same type of service. Thank you for making our stay a pleasant one.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 20 May 2016

Hotel was very clean as well as the room. The staff was very friendly, especially Tina, Thank for quality customer service.

We decided to try this hotel for a quick, one night stay while we were in Citrus Heights. The place was spotless, and obviously newly renovated. While we didn't spend too much time in the hotel, other than sleeping, it left a great impression on us!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

Your trying and I give you points for that. Get some chairs and I'll give you 6 stars. But very clean and good work on working with what you got. Plus your good people and I'd pay extra for good company. Thanks again

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

Very nice and comfy rooms. I stayed here with my family and was blown away from the rooms. Very nice super clean and comfy beds. Service was excellent by staff. I would highly recommend this motel for a place for quick travel and price was worth more then the room. Will be visiting on my next trip

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2015

I stayed here July 2009. Well my mom said the owners were really nice and they just renovated the rooms. So I decided to stay there. Plus it was $50 a night not too bad. I got there and was really tired from the drive. Lucky there is a Grocery Outlet right behind the motel, a Liquor store and Mcdonalds right across the street very convenient,.especially it was hotter than hell there! !! I walk in the room and first thought was hmm... if they just renovated the rooms I wonder what it looked like before! The toilet seat wasn't scewed on right I kept falling off so was the sink. Luckily the hot water worked that's a plus. There were well what looked like cigarette burns on the carpet, desk and the sheet and blankets, but they had a pretty decent refrigerator, microwave and air conditioner in the room. He had the nerve to tell me do not make a mess!? Whaaa!! But I didn't. They didn't serve breakfest:(...Which I saw a couple other motels that were cheaper which did. It's not bad it will get you by.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family