See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 March 2017

The rooms were filfthy! crumbs in my bed,crackers in my air conditioner! 3 cigarette burns in my blanket, the pillow case was all stained and greasy! not to mention after 9-10 this place is book solid with druggies and drunks, Super loud lots of traffic. after we complained they switched us rooms and I still had to to track the maid down to use her broom to sweep the floors! we did not get any compensation what so ever. not to mention the beds squeaked and squealed so loud it woke up my baby every time i changed positions. Then had the audacity to try and charge me for what looks like dirt on the ditry towels.I used these towels to shower. they did not leave the bathroom so any stain that occured on them were from there dirty floors!

Room Tip: Unless your looking to hook up or shoot up keep looking!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Scarlet F
Reviewed 2 June 2016

I needed an affordable hotel in a safe location. The management was very attentive. The staff was courteous and provided great room service. Ranch Motel in Citrus Heights is a little hidden gem. It is affordable and provides good service. One would have to pay 3 times as much at any other place to receive the same type of service. Thank you for making our stay a pleasant one.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed 20 May 2016

Hotel was very clean as well as the room. The staff was very friendly, especially Tina, Thank for quality customer service.

We decided to try this hotel for a quick, one night stay while we were in Citrus Heights. The place was spotless, and obviously newly renovated. While we didn't spend too much time in the hotel, other than sleeping, it left a great impression on us!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

Your trying and I give you points for that. Get some chairs and I'll give you 6 stars. But very clean and good work on working with what you got. Plus your good people and I'd pay extra for good company. Thanks again

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

Very nice and comfy rooms. I stayed here with my family and was blown away from the rooms. Very nice super clean and comfy beds. Service was excellent by staff. I would highly recommend this motel for a place for quick travel and price was worth more then the room. Will be visiting on my next trip

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family