“Great People, Great Empanadas”
Review of Boca Burger

Boca Burger
Ranked #33 of 136 Restaurants in Claremont
Cuisines: Argentinian
Reviewed 30 April 2015

Had breakfast here a couple of mornings. The staff couldn't have been nicer. I had a breakfast burrito one morning and four small baked empanadas another. Of the empanadas, the vegetable were my favorite. All are served with a delicious chimichurri. There are tables both inside and out. A nice place to start the day.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I had the Boca cheeseburger combo with a mixed green salad. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give the burger an 8 and the salad a 6.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

My daughter and I dropped in for late lunch after touring nearby college. I had BLT, daughter a bacon burger with chicken soup a side. The food was amazing, the staff friendly and affordable prices. Boca is not fancy but when you just need a good bite drop in. If we are back in Claremont we will try the Argentinian specialties

Reviewed 28 April 2013

About 100 yards east of the Hilton Doubletree Hotel in Claremont, CA. Next to the Trader Joes Market. Traditional fast food, burgers and fries, but also has some Argentinian dishes. Good service and tasty food. Had dinner. We talked to the owner about breakfast the next morning. We had a group of 14. She agreed to open an hour earlier than normal so that we could have a great breakfast and get to the conference we were attending on time. Do not come across that very often these days. The breakfast was very good and was cooked in a very timely manner. Hats of to the owner!

3  Thank munalan
Reviewed 8 March 2013

I had breakfast twice here and was met with a friendly welcome. The limited menu offered just what I wanted--a croissant egg and bacon. That and a large juice (comes from Trader Joe's next door) did me well.