“Top quality BBQ items, nice tables”

Keith's Firehouse Bbq & Ribs
Ranked #18 of 30 Restaurants in Cloverdale
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Ribs and other BBQ items are available. Dined here 3 times, always had good service and good food. The tables are 3 inches thick, custom made.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I just stop by for lunch today. The food is great..... everything is made from scratch. I had the pulled pork sandwich and it was amazing. Also I have to mention, our waitress Sabrina, was super nice and friendly. We will definitely be coming back here again.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I ordered the brisket sandwich and it was very tasty and a good size, however the side of baked beans was only 4 oz., very small. So several days later I decided to stop by and I spoke to Richard one of the owners and he was very happy I discussed this with him and also told him I posted this on Nextdoor and many folks agreed with me.

He said they will increase their side portions to 6 oz. With the sandwich costing $14.99 it should be a very hardy meal. I will go back again and perhaps I might order the two meat plate which comes with two sides for $17.25. They do have draft beer specials after 3 PM and all day when the warriors play for $3.25

They need to make some changes if they want to succeed in Cloverdale!

Reviewed 24 February 2017

I had the brisket sandwhich with a side of onion rings. The brisket was dry and the onion rings were inedible due to being soggy and dripping with oil. The service was slow and there were only three tables with patrons. Also, the waitress who was friendly was extremely loud as she spoke to a couple at the counter. Food is also over priced! There are other places in Cloverdale to eat, Picks, The Outpost or Savy.

1  Thank ilovemypugs
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Just another roadside fast food restaurant. Since breakfast is hard to come by in Cloverdale, we've been here twice. It was very disappointing both times. The poor quality of ingredients and indifferent kitchen appear to be the problem.