Cloverdale Oaks Inn
Super 8 Cloverdale(Cloverdale)(Great Value!)
US$128
  • Pool
US$101
Travelocity
Average 3/5
Best Western Dry Creek Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$153
Agoda.com
Very Good 4/5
Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$350
Official Site
Excellent 5/5
Kelseyville Motel(Kelseyville)
US$80
US$78
The Duchamp Healdsburg(Healdsburg)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Great 4.5/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We booked through Booking.com for 140 +14 taxes on 6/24/17; king size bed with poor quality mattress; ants and small cockroaches on bathroom floor, slow drain, broken ice machine, rubber floor boards detached from wall, badly stained carpet.
You have to present your driver's license at registration. I am wondering if cockroaches have to do it too or if they are simply welcome ... A disgrace!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Read reviews and follow or you shall regret! This motel, falling apart towels, dirty carpet, old blanket, no tub, and NOT CHEAP! I paid nearly 100 for something that worth 30 ! Consider motel 6 minus 5... i have been burned msny times by not paying attention to reviews, got fooled by picking lowest rate in my search :(

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank positiveQi
Reviewed 28 October 2016

This was just disgusting...filthy and unacceptable. Demanded a refund when I saw the room and was given one promptly. Don't stay here, even if it's the last room in town. Beds were old as the hills and the pillows little piles of lumps; curtains falling off the rods, bathroom was straight out of the 1950's and filthy; only electrical outlet that wasn't being used was loose and nothing would stay plugged in; shower head in the turquoise fiberglass filthy shower was shorter than me, and I'm 5' 3"...keep going!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2016

We got a room here because all others were full. Worst room EVER!! Way overpriced - charged us $20 for our dog for a room not worth that for humans - brought in a blanket from the car and slept on top of the bed - in hindsight should have gotten money back and slept in the car. Believe the bad reviews and DO NOT STAY in this place.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol W
Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the oaks Inn we were there for about two weeks Jay the one in charge who also stays there is the rudest most disrespectful person I have ever seen you pay him money for him to mistreat you he only gives you 1 roll bathroom tissue aweek for 2 people you only can have maid service once a week so that means if you need clean towels you have to wait and if you dare ask he will tell you to check out we gave him hundreds of dollars and what did we get in return my wife and I were checking out of there and when we were just about done with out warning only a mere 15 mins after check out Jay and cops are at door telling us to get out of room when we said we needed just 1more min Jay press charges for trespassing the oaks Inn motel will for ever be a very haunting memory to us so if you want to pay to be push around and poor service then the oaks Inn is right for you if you like to be treated with respect then I urge you to go somewhere else Jay believes its okay to push a women around but what Jay forgot is that this is America and we Americas don't okay his kind who push women around please beware of him take care and enjoy your stay in Cloverdale California it's a small peaceful beautiful place to spend time just stay clear of oaks Inn it will ruin your time in Cloverdale and leave a bad taste of Cloverdale enjoy the Russian river and good food take care and if you do stay at oaks Inn please make sure you put a review up so the next one might listen to us and learn from are mistakes

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple