See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

missed my connection, while traveling alone. tired, confused, and illiterate in Polish. I got a last minute room,great shower and breakfast. reoriented and continued my journey.. loved the antique Polish furnuture and ambiance. great staff.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Due to a cancellation, we booked this hotel and were very surprised on how modern it is with spacious grounds and lots of facilities to suite a full range of needs. Rooms are clean, spacious and quite although of course no-aircon available. Spa swimming pool and lots more including a bike friendly hotel.

Room Tip: ground floor room
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Room was ok but no air conditioning made it not sleeping. Restaurant quality & presentation was good but one dish for our party of five came out 30 minutes after we got the other meals. No apology or discount. Very frustrating!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I attended my cousin's wedding reception here last summer and was extremely impressed with the whole experience.

My family basically took over the hotel and staying at the same place as the reception was so convenient! The rooms were a perfect size and surprisingly, even though Polish weddings go on until the early hours of the morning, I couldn't hear much of the party once I went up to my room.

The food at the reception was fantastic, the hotel grounds were beautiful and the indoor pool and jacuzzi were perfect to relax in after the traditional "poprawiny"

Also, I still, almost a year later, cannot believe how affordable this hotel is. Extremely good value for money!

Only downside - and it's not really a downside, just depends what you're looking for - was the location. The hotel is in the Polish countryside and you really need a car to be able to get around. But don't let this put you off.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We attended the wedding of some friends of ours and stayed in the hotel for 5 nights, we have to say that it has been one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. The wedding was actually held outside in a Pagoda in their very scenic and beautiful surroundings which made for some excellent photos. Everywhere is very clean, the staff were excellent, very helpful and always seemed to go above and beyond, the food was great and the facilities(Pool, steam room, jacuzzi etc) were superb not to mention very reasonably priced I would recommend it to any of our friends, family or business colleagues looking to visit this region of Poland

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family