“Weekly Lunch Visit 👍”

Sushi Miguel Style
Ranked #7 of 93 Restaurants in Colton
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

The best Sushi for 20 miles. That’s how far I drive every week one way. Sushi Chef ERIC and the rest of the staff are absolutely the best. Sushi is alway fresh and made Mexican style with chili sauce. Yummy DO NOT PASS THIS PLACE UP.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This place has great sushi and reasonably priced. The rolls are big and they are unique. worth trying out.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

I have been to Miguel's several times now and they never disappoint. The restaurant is in a newer business complex, restaurant is clean, and always busy. Our favorite is the flying saucer with Miguel's special spicy marinated onions on top! We have tried almost every roll they make and they have all been great!

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

Passing through and read other good reviews and so happy we went for lunch!!! We sat at the bar and watched them make roll after roll. I wanted to try them all. Great sushi, clean and service was good.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Seriously the best sushi combination rolls I've ever had for AYCE. Good quality! I'm happy to see business like this in my hometown!

Been to Sushi Miguel Style? Share your experiences!