“Welcomed replacement”
Review of Canasta Kitchen

Canasta Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Canasta Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 356 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Sunday breakfast menu is interesting and concise. Can be viewed on line. The Huevos Rancheros were two over medium eggs enclosed in a flakey tortilla shell. The vegetable omelette is made with very fresh ingredients. Both were very tasty. They pour cinnamon flavored coffee like you get in Mexico City. Complementary chips and salsa are more like delicious nachos. Parking can be a hassle when area is busy. The is a welcomed replacement for the prior mexican that was there. Breakfast for 2 w/tip $30.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

The location is off Todos Santos Plaza. The food, Amazing. Delicious and fresh. They use Oaxaca cheese and black beans. The complimentary tortilla soup is very flavourful. I totally recommend this spot. The price is right, ad the service is very friendly. I think the food has a Chiapas influence.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Last night we visited Canasta Kitchen for the first time. It will not be our last! The food is amazing! First, we were treated to a small complimentary bowl of soup. It was delicious! Then the chips came, not just a basket but a unique and tasty blend. My wet carnitas burrito was huge. I brought 2/3 of mine home. It was one of the best burritos I’ve ever had. The amount of meat inside was very generous and tasty. My husband had a regular carnitas burrito. He loved his as well. We are already talking about a return visit. Great food, and very good service!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Both the food and the service were outstanding. The Flautas are fantastic. A full bar would be nice for real margs, but the sangria's good and the wine/beer selection ain't bad. I had a huge Chile Rellenos filled with tasty beef. My wife had the Sopitos, 2 chicken and 1 pork and loved them (for the next day's lunch as well!) Our server, LisaAnne was fantastic and very attentive. We're putting this place on higher rotation :-)

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great Mexican food close to Todos Santos Plaza. Their menu is vast - no hard liquor though but they concoct a great margarita. Totally recommended

Been to Canasta Kitchen? Share your experiences!