“Surprisingly Good Mole”

Add it.
Salsa Mexican Grill
Ranked #182 of 342 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Salsa Mexican Grill is a small local Mexican restaurant in a strip mall in Concord. There are tables for approximately 30 people. We had a large family group for lunch and were lucky enough to get two tables to hold us all. You order at the counter and then your food is brought to you. The food comes out hot and tasty. The chicken mole was especially good with large chunks of white meat chicken smothered in a wonderful mole sauce. Everyone in our group, from a 2-year old to a 70-year old, were happy with their lunch.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

My co-worker and I got a groupon for this little restaurant and thought we would give it a try. Nothing fancy - go to the counter to order, but they had a huge selection of items & different meats & also vegetarian choices. My co-worker had the daily special, which was 2 pork tacos with rice & beans, and I tried the carnitas burrito with all the fixins (it was way too large for me to finish)

They have a nice selection of different types of salsas, plus other goodies like radishes, jalapenos, onions, pickled carrots - all the good stuff you can add on yourself.

The food was brought to us on actual plates and she brought us silverware (not plastic stuff). Food was very tasty & very filing - we both had full lunches & sodas for under $20 total and I will definitely go there to try other menu items.

They also have a breakfast menu, but I didn't pay attention to what time they open for breakfast.

We were there around 11:30 and when we left about 40 minutes later, there was a line starting to form with diners coming in.