“A third chance...”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #202 of 322 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 10 March 2016

Went to Chipotle again to get some carnitas tacos and had a free chips and salsa coupon (by the way, the chips were stale and WAY oversalted). They were so stupid at the counter they somehow screwed up the coupon. As the line was getting longer and more restless and ugly, the manager finally came out and said my lunch was free as they screwed up the order. Glad I didn't pay for them, they weren't that good. The worst corn tortillas ever. Idiots.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

I wanted a quick lunch and tried their online ordering service today. I ordered two tacos with chicken, lettuce, cheese, medium salsa, and sour cream, both on soft corn tortillas. I also ordered a side of their guacamole and chips. I arrived at the restaurant at the time they said that I could pick it up. I paid for the order, but still had to wait 5 minutes for it to be completed (it wasn't that crowded when I went in). I finally got the order and left. When I opened my order to eat, the tacos were made with soft flour tortillas. It was too late and a bother to go back, so I ate it. If I were allergic to the flour tortillas, I would have been very upset. If you going going to promote this online ordering service, I would suggest that you (the food handlers and manager) pay better attention. As I mentioned earlier, it wasn't that crowded. Oh, and the food was mediocre at best (my second visit), and the tortilla chips were not fresh in my opinion and sort of chewy rather than crisp. I know it's fast food, but a most disappointing experience anyway. Overrated...

Reviewed 10 February 2015 via mobile

If you want a quick healthy meal, this is the place to go. The burrito bowl is tasty and my kids love the tacos.
The atmosphere is casual.

1  Thank Zdfhj
Reviewed 7 December 2014

I've heard about Chiptole Mexican Grill for so long but never went in. I finally went today to get a quick dinner. You get in a single file line to order what you want and the toppings you want on your order. Service was slow this evening. I ordered the Carnitas Tacos with Guacamole. I got three with single corn tortillas for each one (I'm normally used to double). The tacos fall apart pretty easily with only one tortilla holding the filling together, that was annoying. I ended up eating them with my fork. I'd rather hold the tacos to eat, but wasn't possible. The carnitas were ok, but nothing special. So I don't really get what the big fuss is all about with Chipotle. It's just fast food, which I get, like McDonald's, Taco Bell, Jack In The Box, etc. Mediocre, and not cheap. Probably won't be back.

Reviewed 3 October 2014

I always order a chicken or vegetable burrito bowl. Both are excellent. The bowl is plentiful, and to add insult to injury, I order guacamole…delicious as well.