“Best lamb shank ever!”

Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Lamb perfectly braised, and the sauce - awesome. I had mine with a side of pasta with slightly spicy red sauce - great. Started with a beef carpaccio, very good - lots of great tasting capers. Good service, good atmosphere. Did I mention the lamb was only $20? Excellent all around.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Never had a bad meal here. Alfredo is the tops, and the saltimbocca is to die for. Impeccable service and food. Wish we could afford to go more often.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

On a family visit for the first time to Concord area, we were looking for a nice Italian family meal the night after Thanksgiving. I found Luna and the menu looked good so we took the chance.

Not disappointed and I’m glad that we picked this restaurant. Very reasonably priced with good food. I would recommend it.

Details:

- Caesar is a pass. Not really a Caesar with tomatoes and olives in it and the dressing was fair.
- Cioppino was very good. Heartier than some Cioppinos. Fresh, flavorful and nice portion. Only thing is missed is the crustini.
- Gnocchi was very good as was the penne.

Staff was very attentive and quick.

I would come again.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I have been to Luna for dinner and lunch, and I must say that it has not disappointed me yet. The service is good, the food is tasty and served hot, and the price point is not going to hurt your credit cards too much. On a recent visit during lunch, I found the caprese salad to be awesome. Freshly grilled shrimp, heirloom tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and a small salad--Tasty! My companions had the grilled salmon salad which was equally good.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We were looking for a good local Italian food restaurant and found it at Luna Ristorante. Although the restaurant was small, it made up for it in atmosphere, service and flavor. My husband had the lasagna and I had the chicken penne polo pesto and we split a caesar salad. Everything was delicious. I think this will be our go to restaurant when we are craving Italian food, which is often!

Been to Luna Ristorante? Share your experiences!