“Extensive Menu of Mexican and American Items”
Review of Las Montanas

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Las Montanas
Ranked #208 of 322 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We went to Las Montanas recently for a family birthday lunch. The service was a little spotty, with orders being taken and not followed up on. There was also some difficulty with getting the hand made tortillas and salad dressings we wanted.
Even so, all our food eventually got to the table, and we were happy. Upon reflection, I would say that the most enjoyed items were the traditional Mexican ones: carne asada, fajitas, enchiladas, etc. Less enjoyed were the Americanized items. So I would recommend staying with the traditional Mexican menu choices.
Las Montanas does feature mariachi bands and other musical events, so you might want to check ahead of time, according to your preference.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I was there 2 times during my vacations there the first time we got milanesa de pollo (chicken steak) it was sooo good I really love it I haven't had anything better than that, the second time we wait for the buffet =/ huge mistake don't choose that is much better to choice from the regular menu than the buffet plus the guy that help us was kind of tired, was so slow

Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Horrible food. Service was meh.

Had to ask twice for chips and salsa and when my fajitas arrived there was ZERO seasoning what so ever: no salt, nada. And the chicken was so overcooked it was inedible. For $17!

And for someone who loves south of the border food and have eaten anywhere from amazing Mexican food in Mexico to the finest of the taco trucks, this was simply lame. Better off at El Toronto or even Flaco Bell.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

We visit this restaurant on a regular basis . . . the ingredients are always fresh, and the price is fair! The service is usually quite prompt, and a mariachi band ( 8 to 10 players ) a couple of days a week. What more would you want?

Las Montanas is a good family restaurant, and a good place to visit with friends.