Ayres Lodge & Suites Corona West(Corona)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$65
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$69
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskbusiness centerbiscuits and gravyfresh strawberriesfree breakfastwould stay here againsink areanice hotelno meatclose to shopsnice sitting areaeggscoffee makeriron ironing boardbeer and winesized roomair conditioner
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I stayed here for 8 days for business. Very clean, comfortable hotel. Very nice rooms with furniture from West Elm, with a nice sitting area with a couch, ottoman and tray, great place to sit and eat or work. Coffee, microwave, fridge.
Downstairs abundant spaces to plug in and work, free coffee and water. Free breakfast was the nicest free breakfast I've ever had, anywhere. Lots of healthy food options. Great coffee. Nice clean workout room. I didn't use the pool or hot tub. Nice snack foods and beverages (inc beer and wine) downstairs to purchase. Very nice staff and housekeeping. I strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
ALFREDO A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hello Helen Q,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and sharing your experience with us. We take pride in serving our guests with excellent products and service.

Thank you for choosing SpringHill Suites Corona and we look forward to your return.

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I did not pick this hotel, but stayed with business associates to attend local meetings. They made a good choice! The front desk staff was very friendly, and even offered me bonus points if I did not need the room made up. If I am staying multiple nights I never have the room done; this is such a waste. Springhill not only recognizes this but gave me bonus points for skipping maid service (I still left a tip at the end of my stay). What really impressed me was the breakfast! Eggs, sausage salsa, all better than what I am used to. But wait, there's more ... oatmeal (with good fixings), fresh fruit, many coffee and tea choices ... and more! A great way to start the day, very impressive indeed.

Room Tip: If noise bothers you, get a room away from the freeway. It did not bother me, what was loud.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
ALFREDO A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear RLeave,

Wow, thank you for the great review! I'm glad that you're colleagues chose our hotel and that you enjoyed your stay with us thoroughly. Your feedback is important and you may rest assured that I will share your comments with our entire team. Please keep us in mind in the event that you find yourself in the area again.

Safe travels and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Room was clean with small microwave, refrigerator and sink. Closet door does not close all the way when the ironing board is hanging inside. Air conditioner was on a movement timer, so wouldn't stay on continuously. This is inconvenient since the hotel is right next to the freeway and the freeway noise is rather loud. There were signs in the room with a QR code to download a white noise app and offering earplugs from the front desk. Breakfast had a variety of hot and cold foods.

Room Tip: As far from freeway as possible.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
ALFREDO A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear vacation_mom_7,
Thank you for staying with us and thank for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and hope we'll have another opportunity to serve you again.
Safe Travels,

Reviewed 28 January 2018

We stayed at this hotel while we were visiting a college near by. Staff is very friendly, Hotel is VERY CLEAN. Rooms are nice and clean and sound proof. The breakfast was okay. Lots of fruit and eggs, sausage to choose from. But in my opinion is it would have be super awesome if they would have had less fruit and would have had biscuits and gravy, maybe an assortment of donuts.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
ALFREDO A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Corona Riverside, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Hello angeladrain,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the "AWESOME" review. Please come visit us again son.

Safe travels!!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Springhill Suites Corona is really a great place to stay. I would have given it an excellent rating except for an issue we had with housekeeping. We requested housekeeping for every other day during our 9 day stay but only received it once on a scheduled day (Friday- the first requested day). They did not clean it on the second scheduled day (Sunday)--we got home late that evening so we didn't notify the front desk until the next morning and asked for our room to be cleaned. They did clean it that day(Monday) but only because when we arrived back at 2:30PM we told them our room wasn't cleaned, we had to wait 20 minutes for it to cleaned. On Wednesday, again our room was not cleaned when we returned at 3:00PM-we just requested fresh towels as we didn't feel like waiting for it to made up.
As I stated if it wasn't for this issue I would rate it higher, but I feel cleaning a room is an important part of a lengthly stay. Springhill Suites is very clean, all the staff are very friendly and the breakfast is really good- Tina does a remarkable job making sure all the food is perfectly served and stocked, she is a delightful person, she deserves praise foe the excellent job she does. Evelyn and Valerie on the front desk greeted us with a big smile and Hello every time we saw them throughout our stay. They were very friendly, helpful, and understanding during our stay. They do an exceptional job at the front desk and should be recognized for the excellent customer service they provide. SpringHill is located in an Industrial Park Area and is within walking distance ( half a mile) to many restaurants,fast food places, & stores.

Stayed: January 2018

Hi papajoe323,

We're happy to hear that you found SpringHill Suites Corona a "Great Place" However, I am sorry to learn that you were disappointed with our housekeeping team. Please rest assured that I have shared your comments with the team and hope you'll give us another opportunity to serve you again soon.

Thank you for staying with us and see you soon.